COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), Sahiwal Campus
COMSATS University Sahiwal campus is located half-way between Lahore and Multan on COMSATS Road off G.T Road Sahiwal. It was formally instated on September 23, 2006. The campus is spread over an area of 36 acres. CUI Sahiwal offering a broad range of programs in the field of Management Sciences, Biosciences, Engineering, Computer Science, and Humanities. The highly qualified faculty plays the role of adviser for our students and nurtures their individual talents, which is comparable to the best in the world. The institute develops collaborative relationships between teachers and students for pursuing excellence in the fields of education and research.
The institute also focuses on group projects to make students learn to be co-operative and productive as team members. To enhance learning abilities and practical skills, the institution regularly organizes numerous seminars, workshops, and interactive sessions. Its aim is to inject highly qualified professionals in the industry and field sectors. All the labs are highly equipped and the rooms are well furnished.
The educational approach of COMSATS University Sahiwal Campus is process-oriented so that to give the students industrial exposure through internship programs, which provides our students with professional the opportunity to bloom in the existent work environment. CUI Sahiwal, try to ensure that the time spent by the students with CUI Sahiwal is a time of growth and discovery.
The University fully initial the passage ‘from the sage on the stage to the guide on the side’. Through innovative teaching and co-curriculum activities, it provides opportunities for intellectual stimulation and active learning. At COMSATS University Sahiwal Campus, teachers inspire the students to be satisfactorily prepared for life, work, and civic participation. The “Vision” of COMSATS Sahiwal Campus adheres to become excellent in the field of Science and information technology and becoming a competent state of the art academic and research University
COMSATS University Sahiwal Campus – Admissions, Departments, and Scholarships
Admissions for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate CUI Sahiwal opens in spring and fall. First, the applicant applies through an online form or manually by visiting the admission office. After going through all the applications, a merit list of successful candidates is displayed online and on-campus and the successful candidates are issued offered letters. After that, the candidate can submit the dues, before the opening of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Sahiwal.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Faculty of Information & Technology
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Business Administration
Scholarships are provided to the students on the basis of need and merit. Various scholarships and funds are assisted by the CUI Sahiwal for the bright and financially incapable students. Trust funds are also available for physically impaired students. Following are the scholarships that are offered by the COMSATS University Sahiwal Campus.
- 100% Merit Talent Hunt Scholarship
- Special Scholarship
- Kinship Scholarship
- Top Position Holders Scholarship
- Top 5% Merit Scholarship
- NTS Need-Based Scholarship
- Workers Welfare Board Scholarship
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- HEC PAK-USAID Merit-Based Scholarship
- HEC PAK-USAID Need-Based Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s National ICT R&D Fund Scholarship
- Chief Minister of Educational Endowment Fund (CMEEF)
- Baluchistan Educational Endowment Fund (BEEF)
- Industrialist/Philanthropist Scholarship
- Pakistan Engineering Council Scholarship
- Punjab Employees Benevolent Fund
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Sahiwal #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Sahiwal Campus has a very good position in the field of research and development and has a separate research center which entertains the students as well as faculty with all the facilities. Digital Library’s facility is also available. Faculty and students have a large number of research publications in the best journals with high impact factors.
Seminars are workshops are arranged in CUI Sahiwal for learning, abroad studies, research, and career counseling. These expos help students in gaining knowledge and build up a career for themselves. Recently, the seminars and workshops that are organized by the CUI, Sahiwal campus for a better understanding of students. It includes Harappa International Conference, Project Formulation Workshop and Workshop on Public Sector of Pakistan, Social Equity Imperatives & Governance Dynamics.