- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Lahore Campus, 1.5 KM Defense Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92 (42) 111-001-007
- Fax +92 (42) 99203100
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site https://lahore.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Lahore Campus
COMSATS University Lahore Campus became functional in 2002. The university has iconic academic activities, excellent research, bright extra-curriculum side, and symbolic multidimensional courses. Students and young professionals are taught different degree programs in engineering, technology, and science. A large number of competent faculty members, dedicated researchers, and qualified staff are providing services to meet the modern challenges and demands of industry and fields.
COMSATS University Lahore Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
COMSATS University Lahore Campus opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs bi-annually, i.e. Spring and Fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes. COMSATS University Lahore campus has the following requirements for undergraduate and graduate programs.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Lahore Campus.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS University Lahore Campus is assisted by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids, and awards.
The Office of Development is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Lahore Campus is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having more than 2404 research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journals. Besides this, the university has a recent research trend in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI Lahore Campus also has updated research labs and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
Workshops and seminars at COMSATS University Lahore Campus make individuals grow mentally and socially and knowledge-wise too. The students gain insight into diverse aspects of different fields. They are helpful in expanding their knowledge, skills and also build confidence in them.