- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus, G.T. Road, Wah Cantt, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-931438283
- Fax +92-51-4546850
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://wah.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus
COMSATS University Wah, was established in 2001 at Wah Cantonment, Pakistan. This is the best institution in that area to acquire knowledge and skills. In a limited time span, it has achieved many milestones in the field of IT. It has 30 fully equipped laboratories and a library with 24,000 books. To face the challenges of the industry, the university is taking advanced measure in every department. Students are taught about the latest trend in science, engineering, and technology. Research with high impact factor is also a plus of COMSATS University Wah.
COMSATS University Wah – Admissions, Departments, Scholarships
COMSATS University Wah, opens admissions for undergraduate and graduate programs bi-annually i.e. spring and fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Wah.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Faculty of Information & Technology
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Business Administration
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS University Wah, is assisted by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids and awards. Office of Development is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Islamabad-Wah Campus, is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having more than 500 research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journal. Besides this, the university has recent research trend in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI Wah Campus also has updated research labs and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
RESEARCH CENTERS & LABS
- Interdisciplinary Research Center (IRC)
- UNESCO Water Chair (UWC)
- Optimization Research & Innovation Center (OPTRIC)
- Antenna & Communication Research Center (ACRC)
- Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT)
- Visio Spark