- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus, G.T. Road, Wah Cantt, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-931438283
- Fax +92-51-4546850
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://wah.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Islamabad, Wah Campus
COMSATS University Wah was established in 2001 at Wah Cantonment, Pakistan. This is the best institution in that area to acquire knowledge and skills. In a limited time span, it has achieved many milestones in the field of IT. It has 30 fully equipped laboratories and a library with 24,000 books. To face the challenges of the industry, the university is taking advanced measures in every department. Students are taught about the latest trend in science, engineering, and technology. Research with high impact factor is also a plus of COMSATS University Wah.
CUI, in a short span of time, has proven that it is a world-class university in the areas of science and technology by taking part in scientific research and development. The aim of CUI Wah is to educate and groom leaders for the 21st century by imparting quality education.
The approach of CUI Wah is to anticipate and meet the challenges of future developments on the technological front. CUI is fully equipped to handle the dynamics of the fast-growing industries. The basic aim of CUI is to focus on the delivery of new ideas, and products through research, development, and education.
CUI has 30 fully equipped Laboratories, 9 undergraduate and 13 graduate programs, and 24,000 library books. In CUI Wah current student’s enrollment is 3630. CUI provides transport facilities for students from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Attock. CUI Wh also provides hostel facilities for 200 male / female students.
The strong mission of CUI Wah is to enable students to develop a strong set of competencies desired in today’s competitive world and provide them a vibrant link with the industry, and business to help them to capture the dynamism of the real world.
COMSATS University Wah – Admissions, Departments, Scholarships
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Wah.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Faculty of Information & Technology
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Business Administration
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Islamabad-Wah Campus, is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having more than 500 research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journal. Besides this, the university has recent research trend in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI Wah Campus also has updated research labs and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
RESEARCH CENTERS & LABS
- Interdisciplinary Research Center (IRC)
- UNESCO Water Chair (UWC)
- Optimization Research & Innovation Center (OPTRIC)
- Antenna & Communication Research Center (ACRC)
- Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT)
- Visio Spark