- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus, Mailsi Road, Off Multan Road, Vehari, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92-67-3602803
- Fax +92-67-123456789
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://vehari.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus
Vehari city is 100km from Multan city. Vehari is the central region for diverse socio-economic life. In 2008, COMSATS University Vehari was established over a land of 52 acres. Vehari campus of COMSATS institute of information technology was established in 2008. Vehari campus is one of the fast-growing campuses of COMSATS. Vehari campus started with 45 students enrolled in one program. Now, it has 100+ competent faculty members, more than 1,900 students, 15 programs and 3 well furnished academic blocks. The campus is providing quality education to the students. CUI Vehari is constantly making efforts to transform its students into capable professionals, sensible intellectual and responsible citizens. CUI Vehari aims to set a research culture for economic human Resource Development.
The University is aiming to provide the best educational options to the students and young professionals. Keeping in view the market potential and industry trend, students are being taught. The University has also achieved a lot of milestones in research. Alumni are also serving as the best in their relevant fields. CUI Vehari takes pride in its achievements in both academic activities and co-curricular activities like sports, adventure, cultural and social-service.
CUI Vehari has exceeding development. The institute has highly qualified faculty and has high-quality of its teaching and research activities, in engineering, and management sciences. Many other research projects are in the pipeline as well. The Institute generates a class of engineers and scientists who are working in different industries of Pakistan to add value to society.
COMSATS Vehari Campus sticks to get the stamp of excellence in the field of Science and information technology and becoming a competent state of the art academic and research institute.
COMSATS University Vehari – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Vehari.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, CUI Vehari is assisted by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids and awards.
Need based scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Vehari #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Vehari is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having many research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journals. Besides this, the university has a recent research trend in the fields of environmental sciences, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI Vehari also has dynamic research groups, updated research labs, and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
Different workshops and seminars are carried out related to different departments. Workshops related to NGS and data analysis are held every semester.