- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus, Mailsi Road, Off Multan Road, Vehari, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92-67-3602803
- Fax +92-67-123456789
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://vehari.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus
In 2008, COMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus, was established over a land of 52 acres. Now, it has 100+ competent faculty members, 2500+ students, and 3 well furnished academic blocks. University is aiming to set a research trend in less developed areas. And, it is also providing the best educational options to the students and young professionals. Keeping in view the market potential and industry trend, students are being taught. University has also achieved a lot of milestones in research. Alumni are also serving at the best in their relevant fields.
COMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus, opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs bi-annually i.e. spring and fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AIDS
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS Unversity Islamabad, Vehari Campus, is assisted by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids and awards. Financial Support Program Committee (FSPC) is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
- Financial Assistance
- Kinship/Siblings Concession
- CUI Scholarship for Academic Excellence Program
- Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Program
- PM’s Program for FATA & GB
- Benevolent Fund Scholarship
- Worker Welfare Board (WWB) Scholarship
- CUI Endowment Fund (CUIEF) Scholarship
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Pak-USAID Merit-Based Scholarship
- Pak-USAID Need-Based Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s National ICT Scholarship
- Fauji Foundation Scholarship
- CUI Vehari Special Scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
COMSATS University Islamabad, Vehari Campus, is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having many research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journal. Besides this, the university has recent research trend in the fields of environmental sciences, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI also has dynamic research groups, updated research labs, and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
- Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition Group (CVPRG)
CONFERENCES & WORKSHOPS
- Student Research Conference
- International Conference on Environmental Sustainability