COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus
COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus, became functional on September 23, 2006. 145 faculty members are teaching technical skills to the students. It encourages students for their research interests. Over 36 acres, the university contains a lot of state-of-the-art research centers, laboratories, and departments. All the labs are highly equipped and the rooms are well furnished. To enhance learning abilities and practical skills, the institution regularly organizes numerous seminar, workshops, and interactive sessions. Its aim is to inject highly qualified professionals in the industry and field sectors.
COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus, opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs bi-annually i.e. spring and fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Faculty of Information & Technology
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Sciences
Faculty of Business Administration
SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AIDS
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS Unversity Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus, is assisted by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids and awards. Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
- 100% Merit Talent Hunt Scholarship
- Special Scholarship
- Kinship Scholarship
- Top Position Holders Scholarship
- Top 5% Merit Scholarship
- NTS Need-Based Scholarship
- Workers Welfare Board Scholarship
- HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- HEC PAK-USAID Merit-Based Scholarship
- HEC PAK-USAID Need-Based Scholarship
- Prime Minister’s National ICT R&D Fund Scholarship
- Chief Minister of Educational Endowment Fund (CMEEF)
- Baluchistan Educational Endowment Fund (BEEF)
- Industrialist/Philanthropist Scholarship
- Pakistan Engineering Council Scholarship
- Punjab Employees Benevolent Fund
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus, is a leading public sector institution in the field of research having more than 600+ research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journal. Besides this, the university has recent research trend in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI also has dynamic research groups, updated research labs, and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
RESEARCH CENTERS & LABS
- Optimization Research & Innovation Center (OPTRIC).
- Antenna & Communication Research Center (ACRC).
- Plant Sciences Research Group.
- Human & Animal Sciences Research Group.
- Bioinformatics Research Group.
- Formal Methods & Software Engineering (FMSE) Research Group.
- Big Data Analytics (BDA) Research Group.
- Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Research Group.
- Networks & Communications (NETCOMM) Research Group.
- Mobile & Pervasive Computing (MPS) Research Group.
- Structural Integrity & Reliability of Materials Research Group.
- Energy Systems Research Group.
- Heat & Mass Transfer Research Group.
- Computational Mechanics Research Group.
- Dynamics & Control Research Group.
- Engineering Management Research Group.
- DICE Automotive Research Group.
- Material Sciences & Engineering Research Group.
- Design & Manufacturing Research Group.
- Numerical Analysis & Scientific Research (NASR) Research Group.
- Graph Theory & Combinatorics Research Group.
- General Relativity & Cosmology Research Group.
- CAGD Research Group.
- Metamaterials Research Group.
- Fluid Mechanics Research Group.
- Capacity Building Research Group.
- Policy Dialogue Research Group.
- Bio-Electromagnetics Research Group.
- Applied Magnetics & Modern Antenna Research Group.
- Electrical Engineering Research Groups
- Harappa International Conference
- Project Formulation Workshop
- Workshop on Public Sector of Pakistan, Social Equity Imperatives & Governance Dynamics