COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), Attock
Public Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Pakistan
COMSATS University Attock Campus was established in 2004. It is also providing opportunities in various fields of science. The university is in regular understanding with private and public sector organizations to maintain excellence in academia. 55 doctorate faculty members are also providing services and researching with a high impact factor. The designed curriculum is meeting the requirements of a professional degree. During this tenure, students also actively participate in co-curricular activities and competitions. One important fact about this institution is that more than 60% of students are enrolled in different departments on scholarships.
CUI Attock offers undergraduate and graduate programs in Management Science, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, and Business Administration. CUI Attock also has acquired a reputation for working with different organizations on a large and small scale. This has made CUI Attock an excellent institute in the region. While courses offered in science and business have made CUI Attock a center hub of brilliant education in the area. Currently, about 2650 are getting higher education in CUI Attock campus, under benevolent funds provided by student welfare trust.
Staff and researchers of CUI Attock have publications in national and international journals with high impact factors. Research conducted in CUI Attock is of the best quality and recognized by national and international researchers. The faculty of CUI also serve in other organizations including Government and private sectors. Under the umbrella of Academia-Industry linkages, the CUI Attock faculty also supports Government and industry officials. CUI Attock focuses on an excellent education in Science & Information-Technology along with the best researchers.
There are a lot of extra-curricular opportunities at CUI Attock. Faculty and Students, both can partake in the activities. The institute provides grounds and other complexes for indoor and outdoor activities. The sports don’t circle around cricket and football, but also include tennis, table tennis, badminton, volleyball, and basketball. Student’s mental health and fitness are also a priority for CUI Attock. Various awards and trophies are won by CUI Attock students at playing fields.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
COMSATS University Attock Campus opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs bi-annually i.e. spring and fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Attock Campus.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Following degree programs are being offered here. Please click on (+) icon to expand the view. Click on the individual degree program name to get the complete details.
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS Unversity Attock Campus is assisting students with numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids, and awards. Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
– Merit Scholarship
– HEC Need-Based Scholarship
– PAK USAID Scholarship
– NTS Need-Based Scholarship
– Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
– Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS)
– PMFRS Scholarship
– Gilgit & Baltistan (GB) Scholarship
Search for International Scholarships