- LocationCOMSATS University Islamabad, Attock Campus, Near Officers Colony, Kamra Road, Attock Click address for directions
- Phone +92-57-9316330-1
- Fax +92-57-9316329
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://attock.comsats.edu.pk/
COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI), Attock Campus
COMSATS University Attock Campus was established in 2004. It is also providing opportunities in various fields of science. The university is in regular understanding with private and public sector organizations to maintain excellence in academia. 55 doctorate faculty members are also providing services and researching with a high impact factor.
The designed curriculum is meeting the requirements of a professional degree. During this tenure, students also actively participate in co-curricular activities and competitions. One important fact about this institution is that more than 60% of students are enrolled in different departments on scholarships.
COMSATS University Attock Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
COMSATS University Attock Campus opens admissions for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs bi-annually i.e. spring and fall intake. An applicant has to apply first through an online application portal or manually through visiting the admission office of the university. After a thorough assessment of all applications, the merit list of successful candidates is announced and admission offer letters are issued to them. After that, the candidate deposits his/her dues before the commencement of classes.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of relevant education or equivalent with 50% marks from an accredited educational institution.
2. Valid NTS score as per the policy of COMSATS University Attock Campus.
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of relevant education from an accredited educational institution, with minimum first division (Annual System) or CGPA 2.5/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. NTS GAT (General) with a minimum score of 50.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of relevant education with a thesis of 06 credit hours or its equivalent degree with a thesis of 06 credit hours from an accredited educational institution, with 70% marks (Annual System) or CGPA 3.0/4.0 (Semester System) and no third division (Annual System) or ‘D’ grade (Semester System) throughout the academic career.
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60.
Every educational institution aims to invest in the professional and academic growth of students. There are always some bright students, who want to excel but the limited financial resource is the only stone in their path. In this regard, COMSATS Unversity Attock Campus is assisting students by numerous scholarships, internal and external fundings, financial aids, and awards. Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) is established for the award and handling of these scholarships. It also appreciates and entertains the queries of talented but financially incapable students to promote learning and educational options.
– Merit Scholarship
– HEC Need-Based Scholarship
– PAK USAID Scholarship
– NTS Need-Based Scholarship
– Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
– Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarship (SSMS)
– PMFRS Scholarship
– Gilgit & Baltistan (GB) Scholarship
What’s your feedback on that?
#COMSATS #CUI #Islamabad #Jaamiah
COMSATS University Attock Campus is a leading public sector institution in the field of research that has more than 650+ research publications having a high impact factor in HEC recognized journals. Besides this, the university has a recent research trend in the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics, and management. CUI also has 15 dynamic research groups, updated research labs, and centers. To merge the theoretical knowledge and field practices, it conducts workshops and conferences apart from the curriculum.
1. Optimization Research & Innovation Center (OPTRIC)
2. Antenna & Communication Research Center (ACRC)
3. Research Group of HRM
4. Research Group of Economics & Finance
5. Research Group of Marketing & Strategic Management
6. Research Group of Islamic Finance, Corporate Governance
7. Internet, Communication & Network (ICNET) Research Group
8. Pattern Recognition Images & Data Engineering (PRIDE) Research Group
9. Software Engineering Research Group (SERG)
10. Electrical Engineering Research Group
Workshops and seminars at COMSATS University Attock Campus make individuals grow mentally, socially, and knowledge-wise too. The students gain insight into diverse aspects of different fields of Sciences. They help to expand their knowledge, skills, and also build confidence in them.
– A seminar on “Advancement in Pure and Applied Mathematics” each year in April is organized by the Department of Mathematics.