- LocationCollege of EME NUST, Rawalpindi Click address for directions
- Phone (051) 9278050
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.nust.edu.pk/INSTITUTIONS/Colleges/CEME/Pages/default.aspx
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, NUST Rawalpindi Campus
The College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (CEME) is a college of the NUST located in Rawalpindi and established in 1957. It is affiliated with the National University of Sciences and Technology and Pakistan Engineering Council. The mission of the university is to focus on high-quality education in engineering through highly qualified teaching staff and the best research techniques. It is emerging as a completely residential institute with high-quality education and dedicated to fulfilling the research needs of the country.
The motto of the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering is
-اپنا مقام پیدا کر
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
Admission in the College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering is purely merit-based.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. Applicants must have 12 years of education with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.
2. Students having O/A-level or any foreign qualification must provide an equivalence certificate by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Applicants must have completed 16 years of education with 60% marks.
2. GAT-General with a minimum 50% cumulative score will be required.
Selection Criteria for Post-Graduate Programs
1.18 years of the relevant field with CGPA 3.0/4.0 or 3.75/5.0 (Semester System) and first division (Annual System).
2. GRE (Subject) as per the policy of HEC or NTS GAT (Subject) with a minimum score of 60%.
College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, NUST offers the following Scholarships and financial aid for the financially challenged students and other students as well.
- 1.Need-Based Financial Aid
- 2. HEC Pak-USAID Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program
- 3. Financial Assistance for Undergraduate Students
What’s your feedback on that?
#CEME #Rawalpindi #Punjab #Jaamiah
Research is the central and the most important part of university education in Pakistan and other countries as well. University should provide a platform for the students which helps them to discover new techniques of creative innovations. The mission of NUST is to coordinate with students for research and development at the national and international levels as well. College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, NUST has publications in 882 journals and participated in almost 1529 conferences. Some publish article includes the following:
– Study of Formation Control Mobile Robots
– Analytical Model for Computing pressure Loss coefficient in Tea Junction of a solar collector based on discharge ratio and Reynolds
– Analyzing Vascular Structure to Determine Intra-Retinal Microvascular
Seminars and workshops are essential for students, teachers, and others as well. It helps to keep the person updated about new trends and technologies. It is important for every university to arrange seminars and workshops for its students. College of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (CEME), involved in following sponsored conferences and workshops:
1.11th International Conference on Machine Learning and Computing (ICMLC-2019)
2. 4th Thermal and Fluid Engineering Conference (TFEC), Las Vegas, NV, USA
3. 9th Cairo International Biomedical Engineering Conference 2018 (CIBEC’18)