- LocationBalochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences, Quetta Click address for directions
- Phone :+92 (81) 9201051, +92 (81) 9201851.
- Fax +92 (81) 2880522
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site www.buitms.edu.pk
The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) is a public sector research university located in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan and was founded in 2002. BUITEMS follows the rules of excellence in academic standards, equity, equality, the sincerity of purpose and vision of the future. quality education with a focus on research.
BUITEMS is affiliated with Higher Education Commission, Pakistan Engineering Council, Association of Common Wealth Universities, World Confederation of Businesses, American Society for Quality, United Nations Academic Impact, and International Association of Universities.
BUITEMS offers admission in many disciplines.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks.
2. DAE with at least 60% marks
3. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. 16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. 18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
BUITEMS for all those students who are enthusiastic irrespective of their financial status. BUITEMS provide free-ships to top students. Scholarships are also available for students with financially weak backgrounds. Merit Scholarships, BUITEMS kinship, Donors’ Scholarships, USAID Need-based Scholarships, Japanese Need-based, HEC Balochistan- FATA Scholarships, PEEF Texpo scholarships, Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal are scholarships offered by BUITEMS.
What’s your feedback on that?
#Quetta #Balochistan #Jaamiah
The ORIC- BUITEM aims are to organize and coordinate national and international seminars, conferences and meetings, to deal with research problems and projects including those financed by national and international agencies, facilitating the scientists, researchers, and engineers regarding the publication of their researches.
Seminars and Workshops organized by BUITEMS are
1. Training Workshop on “Advanced MS-Excel” was organized on 22 to 24 July 2019.
2. A training workshop on “Wildlife Conservation” was conducted by training center (BEEC) of BUITEMS on 28 June 2019.
3. BUITEMS training center (BEEC) conducted a training workshop on “Wildlife Conservation” for the field staff of Balochistan Forest & Wildlife Department of Takatu Mountain 28 June 2019.
4. BUITEMS Career Services Office organized a workshop on “Career in Health and Safety” at Pink Hall on 26 April 2019.