Bahria University, Lahore
Bahria University is a public sector university and was developed by the Pakistan Navy in 2000. The University is affiliated with HEC, PEC, ACU, NCEAC, PMDC.
The campus provides an opportunity for their students that they can fulfil their academic and personal targets. Along with education, it is also focusing on giving ethical and moral upbringing. Another major role is building of remarkable personality. The conducive learning environment, well-equipped classrooms, discussion rooms, laboratories, library, and sports facilities are available for students.
BULC offers admission in many fields.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- 2. DAE with at least 60% marks.
- 3. 50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 2.50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
- 2.GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
BULC is giving grants to the extraordinary and needy students. Different scholarships including Need-Based and Merit-Based are available for the students. In order to make education available for all students.
What’s your feedback on that?
#BULC #Lahore #Jaamiah
The ambition of the University is to encourage, develop, protect and promote the spirit of inquiry among faculty and students. The Office of Research, Innovation, and Commercialisation (ORIC) was developed in October 2011 in order to improve the research culture by providing facilities in all research activities and forming a connection between industry and academia.
- 1.A seminar on Systems, Application, and Products (SAP) was conducted on April 22, 2019.
- 2.The Industrial Exposure Workshop was held on April 3, 2019.