Abdul Wali Khan University, Garden Campus
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM), was established in 2009, is providing Quality Education at every doorstep. AWKU Garden Campus offers admission in 30 disciplines, in Social, Arts, and Humanities, Basic and Applied Sciences at Undergraduate, Graduate, and Postgraduate levels.
Mardan is a city in the Mardan District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, Pakistan. Located in the Valley of Peshawar, Mardan is the second-largest city of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, after the nearby city of Peshawar. The newly constructed, AWKU Garden Campus of the university is spread over on more than 2000 Kanals of land having state of the art infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, one of the biggest libraries of the region, computer labs, three hostels with the capacity of 1500 students, two on-campus colleges, sports complex and many other facilities.
AWKU Garden Campus – Admissions, Departments & Scholarships
The Abdul Wali Khan University AWKU Garden Campus offers education in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Selection criteria for undergraduate program
– For undergraduate programs, the applicants with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to appear in the entry tests
Selection criteria for graduate programs
– For MS programs the candidate should have a prior BS degree with sufficient CGPA to be qualified to participate in the entrance.
The purpose of scholarships is to provide financial aid to students to pursue their education and fulfill their dreams without any hurdles in life. Scholarships provide access to those who didn’t have the means for meeting the expenses of education. AWKU Garden Campus is also working to help its student build their future by removing the obstacles in their path.
1. AWKUM, University Own Source (Fund) Scholarships
2. Scholarships for Position Holders
3. HEC Need-Based Scholarships
4. MORA Scholarships
5. The “Prime Minister’s Tuition Fee Reimbursement Scheme” Scholarships
6. Frontier Education Foundation Scholarships
7. Frontier Education Foundation provides scholarships to the poor and talented students of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.
8. Minority Scholarships
9. Siblings Fee Concession Scholarships
10. National Bank of Pakistan Student Loan Scheme
What’s your feedback on that?
#AWKU #abdul_wali_khan_university_garden_campus #Mardan #Jaamiah
Research is a tool used for building knowledge and for facilitating learning. It means to understand various issues and increase public awareness. This is important for the students because it helps them to have a detailed analysis of everything which is being provided by the AWKU Garden Campus. When you have a proper in-depth analysis of any topic, the result comes out to be fruitful, and also the knowledge is enhanced.
Seminars and workshops are a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject, learn new projects, and methods to better you. Attending workshops can help students achieve success in their academic environment by putting these skills into practice. Therefore, AWKU Garden Campus organizes seminars to help your child if he/she is having trouble studying, lacking organizational skills, or just planning on what high school to attend, these workshops can help.
- Amazing Compass
- Knowledge transfer