Al-Hamd Islamic University, Quetta Campus
Private Sector Ι Chartered by Government of Balochistan
AlHamd Islamic University Quetta is a private sector university located in the downtown area of Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. The Al-Hamd Islamic University is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) and it is invented by Alhamd Educational System (AES). It is also operating some other institutions including the Balochistan Institute of Technology, BIT Girls College, Dar-e-Arqam School of Islam and Modern Sciences, etc. The university was established in the year 2005 under the act of The Al-Hamd Islamic University, Quetta.
The motto of Al-Hamd Islamic University is “We Change Lives”.
Other Univerisities You Might be Interested
- Admission will be open to all without any discrimination based on caste, creed, or gender. Provided the applicant fulfills essential terms and conditions approved by Alhamd Islamic University Quetta management.
- Admission shall be strictly based on merit. Candidates will be offered admission upon fulfilling fundamental benefits for the program, as well as the qualifying Admission Test followed by an Interview.
- Every student must provide an affidavit ensuring no intention to participate in political activities including assurance about abstaining from any criminal act (as per law put into operation by the government).
- To appear in the Admission Test for a program the candidates must strictly follow the criteria prerequisites set by the Admission Committee of the university.
- The Admission Committee will operate the application, typically based on merit as determined by the candidate’s previous academic record and his/her performance in the Admission Test.
- Admission Committee will mark the candidate’s ability, interest, and confidence level in a comprehensive interview.
- Based on conclusions derived from approved criteria, the names of successful applicants in the Interview will be displayed on university notice boards.
- The applicants securing upper levels will be finally selected and will be asked to proceed further for registration in the program they applied for.
Alhamd Islamic University offers a number of scholarships to help you and your family pay for higher education without any financial burden. Scholarships and grants are donations that must not have to be paid back. It may be university scholarships, government scholarships, or welfare trust funds.
Scholarships offered by the university are;
- Merit-Based Scholarship including Alhamd Scholarships,
- PSR Scholarships
- Need-Based Scholarships including Financial Assistance
- Female scholarships
- Organizational scholarship/Group scholarship/Senior Civil society
- Kinship/Underdeveloped areas Scholarships
Search for International Scholarships
Recieve latest admission updates & news!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.