Alhamd University Islamic University was developed in 1995 with the motto of encouraging education in all areas. The university was invented by the Alhamd Educational System (AES). AES is also promoting various educational, research and development institutions including Dar-e-Arqam School of Islam and Modern Sciences, Balochistan Institute of Technology, Dar-e-Arqam Girls College, and Quran Reseach Academy. The University is affiliated with HEC.
The University was initially chartered by the Government of Balochistan under Act II of 2005. The University is known for its disciplines i-e. Islam, Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Law Education and Arts. The university’s aim is to produce scholars and polished professionals in the respective fields.
- 1.All the candidates are eligible to apply irrespective of their gender, caste or creed. He/She must fulfil the terms and conditions required for the admission.
- 2.Admission will be on the merit base.
- 3.Admission will be given to the students who will qualify the required entry test followed by an interview.
- 4.Affidavit for ensuring not taking part in any political activities also assuring not to take part in any criminal activity is required.
- 5.During every course of admissions, each seat will be reserved for handicap, Hafiz-e-Quran, and Sports.
In order to take part in Admission test, the applicant must meet the selection criteria
- 1.The application is processed truly on the basis of previous good academic records and performance in the entry test.
- 2.In the interview applicant’s confidence level, ability and interest will be evaluated.
- 3.The applicant will be informed after selection through the list displayed on notice board
Scholarships offered by the university are
- 1.Merit-Based scholarships
Including Alhamd Scholarships, PSR Scholarships
- 2.Need-Based Scholarships
Including Financial Assistance
- 1.Female scholarships
- 2. Organisational scholarship/Group scholarship/Senior Civil society
- 3. Kinship/Underdeveloped areas Scholarships
What’s your feedback on that?
#AHIU #Islamabad #Jaamiah
Research is the top priority of the university and also contributed its crucial role in the development of a knowledge-based economy and economic growth of the country. It also provides facilities for research activities. For this purpose Office of Research, Innovation, and Commercialisation (ORIC) was developed. The main task of this office is to provide support to the research activities. Similarly it plays an important role in providing facilities and also involves the faculty to take part in research activities. ORIC also contributes to the conversion of knowledge into innovation and invention.
- 1.A series of Workshop on “Educational Research Methods and Academic Writing “in collaboration with USAID. First Session was held on 5th April 2018.
- 2.Likewise, NIC Workshop for Business Motivation was also organised.
- 3.Two Days training entitled “Office Management” with collaboration with SMEDA, USAID funded a project to implement “Women-Owned” Small Medium Enterprise” was also conducted”.