Air University Multan Campus was developed in 2011 with the vision of enriching the land in the field of education. In this regard, two departments namely the Department of Management sciences And Department of Computer Sciences were started at the BS and MS level. The campus’s aim is to provide a quality education through conducive learning. For this purpose, skilled and highly qualified faculty is available for the students. The Campus also promotes personal and social growth of the students. The University is a public sector university and the campus is affiliated with Air University (Islamabad), and Pakistan Air Force.
The AUMC is known as one of the prominent institutions that are working for the development of human resources in the area. AUMC has good relationships with Private Entrepreneurs and State Departments. The aim of the campus is to develop innovative ideas for the well-fare of the nation and to enhance the human resource to do work in the fields of their interest where they will be encouraged for their skills and knowledge.
AUMC offers admissions in the following programs.
Selection Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
- 1.12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
- 2. DAE with at least 60% marks.
- 3.50% marks in entry test
Selection Criteria for Graduate Programs
- 1.16 years of education with minimum CGPA 2.5/4 or 45% marks in annual system.
- 2. 50% in entry test.
Selection Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
- 1.18 years of field related education From HEC recognized university with at least CGPA 3/4 or first division in annual system.
- 2. GAT (subjective) or GRE subject with at least 60% marks.
For further details please check the official website of the Campus.
Scholarships offered by the campus are
- 1.Need-Based Scholarships
- 2.Punjab education Endowment Scholarships
- 3.Master Level Scholarships-Government of Punjab
- 4.AU Need-Based Financial Grant
- 5.AU Advance Merit Scholarship
- 6.PAF ward concession and AU Employee Concession
What’s your feedback on that?
#AUMC #Multan #Jaamiah
The aim of the university is to provide quality in all programs by developing an efficient and effective quality assurance system. Similarly, Quality enhancements cells are working for the enhancement of the research and education. Also, the campus provides centres that provide facilities for research activities.
- 1.Awareness session on “OBE Accreditation” for students and Faculty held on 20 April 2017.
- 2.Awareness of Faculty on “Use of TURNITIN software and Plagiarism Prevention Techniques” was held on 18 August 2017