Air University, Multan Campus
Air University Multan Campus was developed in 2011 with the vision of enriching the land in the field of education. In this regard, two departments namely the Department of Management sciences And the Department of Computer Sciences were started at the BS and MS levels. The campus’s aim is to provide a quality education through conducive learning. For this purpose, skilled and highly qualified faculty is available for the students. The Campus also promotes personal and social growth of the students. The University is a public sector university and the campus is affiliated with Air University (Islamabad), and Pakistan Air Force (PAF). The AUMC is known as one of the prominent institutions that are working for the development of human resources in the area. AUMC has good relationships with Private Entrepreneurs and State Departments. The aim is to develop innovative ideas for the well-fare of the nation and to enhance the human resource to do work in the fields of their interest where they will be encouraged for their skills and knowledge.
Admissions at Air University are on the basis of these criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
1. The students who scored a minimum 50% score in matric/O levels and in intermediate.
2. Students who scored 50% in NTS.
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Programs
1. Students who scored a minimum 2.2CGPA in the undergraduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in GATs general test.
3. The selected students will be screened during the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programs
1. Students who scored minimum 3CGPA in the graduate program.
2. Students who scored 50% in the GAT subject test.
3. The selected students will be screen during the interview.
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Computer Science
- Air University Multan offers the following scholarships to its deserving students. The allocation of scholarships is purely based on merit. -Need-Based Scholarships -Punjab education Endowment Scholarships -Master Level Scholarships-Government of Punjab -AU Need-Based Financial Grant -AU Advance Merit Scholarship -PAF ward concession and AU Employee Concession.
The aim of the university is to provide quality in all programs by developing an efficient and effective quality assurance system. Similarly, Quality enhancements cells are working for the enhancement of research and education. Also, the campus provides centers that provide facilities for research activities.
Air University Multan conducted various seminars and workshops. Some of them are:
1. Awareness session on “OBE Accreditation” for students and Faculty held on 20 April 2017.
2. Awareness of Faculty on “Use of TURNITIN software and Plagiarism Prevention Techniques” was held on 18 August 2017
- Amazing Compass
- Residential Hostel
- Industry focus learning
- Flexible learning
- Knowledge transfer
- Teaching skills