- LocationAllied School Kamal Campus Main Diyal Road, Dera Ismail Khan Click address for directions
- Phone 0966-852852
- Web Site http://campus.alliedschools.edu.pk/kamal-campus
Allied School, Kamal Campus, Dera Ismail Khan
Allied School Kamal Campus, Dera Ismail Khan is a project of Punjab Group of Colleges. At every campus the standards of school are International. Allied school is managed and supervised by the school committee of Punjab Group of Colleges. The school offers excellent training & development opportunities for Faculty. The school provides all facilities to students like Laboratories, Library, Medical Care, and Computer Labs etc. The school aims to prepare the students to compete and get admission in top Colleges & Universities. The students of school show outstanding results in board examinations. The school has a good security system.
The admissions at Allied school is purely on merit basis. An applicant has to get register first. The applicant has to submit a registration form with all the required documents. The candidate has to appear in the admission test. An interview of the candidate held along with parents/guardian. In an appearance in admission test and interview doesn’t ensure the admission. The admission is purely on merit and previous academic record. The list of selected candidates is displayed and are notified. All fee and dues should be cleared before the start of classes.
DOCUMENT AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
The following documents are required before the admissions procedure is complete.
- Complete Admission Form
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Parent/Guardian CNIC Copy
- Passport Size Photograph
- Admission test should be cleared
- The candidate has to appear in admission Interview
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL
- Age of applicant should be at least 2 Years. (For Toddlers)
- Age of applicant should be at least 2+ Years. (For Play Group)
- Age of applicant should be at least 3 Years. (For Nursery)
- Age of applicant should be at least 4 Years. (For Prep)
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
- Age of applicant should be at least 5 Years. (For Class 1)
- Age of applicant should be at least 6+ Years. (For Class 2)
- Age of applicant should be at least 7+ Years. (For Class 3)
- Age of applicant should be at least 8+ Years. (For Class 4)
- Age of applicant should be at least 9+ Years. (Class 5)
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Age of applicant should be at least 10+ Years. (For Class 6)
- Age of applicant should be at least 11+ Years. (For Class 7)
- Age of applicant should be at least 12+ Years. (For Class 8)
SELECTION CRITERIA FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
- Age of applicant should be at least 13+ Years. (For Class 9)
- Age of applicant should be at least 14+ Years. (For Class 10)
The school is providing an educational option and offers the following scheme of study.
The Allied school, Kamal Campus is building a strong base from the very first day of the school. The school has special caretakers for toddlers. Faculty with diverse experience is teaching the students. The students are studied about moral values, ethics, and developing their mental level. Daily class activities to develop the interest of students in the study. The school uses a theme-based model for its early childhood classes.
The Pre-School has 4 sections.
The teachers are working to introduce a new way of learning and polish the skills and talents of students. Faculty with high intellectual level is teaching the students. The use of technology as an important part of the whole study which makes the education more attractive and provides good concept. The primary school has following classes.
- Class 1
- Class 2
- Class 3
- Class 4
- Class 5
The school is providing the international level education. The faculty has a high intellectual level and experience in teaching. The school has well-established laboratories and library. Regular class attendance is mandatory. The students gained good results and get admission at the best colleges and universities. Students have access to the library. Laboratories are available to perform experiments.
The elementary school has following sections
- Class 6
- Class 7
- Class 8
The school has remarkable result in SSC examination. Faculty with high intellectual level and diverse experience is teaching the students. Regular class attendance and effective use of the library boost up student’s carrier. The student’s secured excellent results and admissions at the best colleges and universities in Pakistan as well as foreign. Students have easy access to laboratories to perform experiments. Labs are provided to carry out experiments.
The Secondary school has following sections:
- Class 9
- Class 10
- Science Group
- Computer Science Group
EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
The school has a good scheme for the extra co-curricular program
- Performing Arts
- Youth Festival
- Inter-School competitions
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL AIDS
- Siblings Scholarship
- Special Student Scholarship
- The Allied School is affiliated with Punjab Group of College.