University of Memphis Scholarship – 2023
The University of Memphis (UofM) grants scholarships to international students who will be studying on campus and holding an F-1 visa. These scholarships are based on academic achievement and are intended to attract high-performing students to our prestigious programs and distinguished faculty. The Graduate International Merit Scholarship is designed to support outstanding international students who are joining the University of Memphis (UofM) to pursue cutting-edge programs led by our distinguished faculty. All scholarships will be awarded for the academic year and will cover the fall and spring semesters only
Search for More Scholarships
- Merit-based scholarships are for international students on an F-1 visa.
- Scholarships are awarded to newly admitted students on campus.
- Awards are based on academic merit and intended to attract high-performing students.
- Awards vary and cover the difference in cost between international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
- The scholarship amount will be updated and revised every semester.
- Eligibility for future scholarships is evaluated at the end of the spring semester.
- Scholarships cannot be combined with other institutional scholarships that support tuition and fees.
Eligibility requirements for Graduate Students at the University of Memphis (UofM) for the scholarships for newly admitted international students on an F-1 visa include the following:
- A minimum score of 310 on the GRE, with at least 150 in the Verbal and 150 in the Quantitative sections, and a minimum score of 2.5 on the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) or equivalent GMAT scores.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org) or a relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution.
To be eligible for the scholarship as an incoming undergraduate, students must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- A minimum score of 25 on the ACT or an equivalent score of 1200 on the SAT
- A minimum high school GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale as determined by a credential evaluation agency (naces.org)
- It is important to note that dual citizens and/or permanent residents are not eligible for the Graduate International Merit Scholarship.
- this scholarship is only available to first-time applicants and is not open to continuing or currently enrolled students. It is intended for students who are applying and entering the University of Memphis for the first time.
How to Apply
- The students must sign in to the scholarship website and read all instructions.
- The applicant fills in the complete application form with all the requirements carefully.
- The applicants then submit it.
- The last date to apply for the fall semester of 2023 is July 31, 2023.
- The scholarship of Memphis University, for international students, is for first-year students studying on the campus.
- The scholarship amount may vary according to the student’s performance and social strengths also.
- The scholarship is not for dual nationality holders of the US.
- This scholarship is not combinable with any other institutional scholarship that supports tuition and fees.
The last date to apply for the semester fall 2023 is July 3, 2023.