The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is delighted to publicize that KFUPM offers fully-funded MS and PhD scholarships for eminent graduate candidates who prove the high potential for directing original research in different fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business. The online application portal is open twice every academic year.
- For Masters: Four years Bachelor’s Degree
- For PhD: MS Degree in Engineering or Science
Note: Minimum 3.00 CGPA out of 4.00 is required
How to Apply
For applying online follow the link given below
After complete online application submission, required documents require to be uploaded before the deadline by using the same Login ID and PIN which is created for the online application.
Following are the documents which are required for registration
- Copy of identification (Passport for international applicants / National ID for Saudi nationals / Iqama for residents of Saudi Arabia)
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM)
- Certificates for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD) if degree granted
- Complete official transcripts for BS degree (and MS degree if applying to PhD)
- Recommendation Letters from academic referees through the online recommendation system after submitting the online application
- GMAT score (for international MBA applicants)
Additional Documents Required for Final Decision
- TOEFL score (min. is 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) or IELTS score (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD)
- Acceptable GRE General score (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0)
- Upon approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) are to be sent through postal mail
All concerned and eligible, national and international applicants are requested to apply for Graduate Studies at KFUPM according to the deadlines given in the schedule.
|Opening Online Application||January 27, 2020|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||February 12, 2020|
|Last Date for Online Recommendations Submission||February 19, 2020|
For any questions or further clarifications check