Islamic Development Bank Scholarship is one of the major Fully Funded Scholarship for getting Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., Post-Doctoral Research Program as well as Vocational Training. The ISDB Scholarship is deliberated to fascinate talented male and female students. The ISDB Scholarship is for citizens from IsDB Member Countries and Muslim Communities from Non-Member Countries Worldwide.
- 4 years for Undergraduate Programs
- 2 years for Master’s Programme
- 3 years for Ph.D. Programme and Post-doctoral Research Programme
Qualified Countries for IsDB Scholarship 2020
The Present Affiliation of the Bank comprises of 57 countries. Some of them includes
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- State of Libya
- Islamic Republic of Iran
- Federal Republic of Nigeria
- United Arab Emirates
- State of Qatar
- Arab Republic of Egypt
Eligibility criteria differs for undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D and Post Doc.
- The applicant must have completed 12 years of education (senior secondary education) with good scores in major subjects of sciences
- Applicant must be graduated with excellent CGPA
- Master’s degree in one of the fields of study of the program
- Must have a Ph.D. degree in one of the sanctioned fields of the program. Minimum experience of two years in the research field is required
How to Apply
Registration for IsDB Scholarship 2020 is online based. For online application click on the link given below
Note: The last date to apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is 28 February 2020.
If any query, follow the