Harvard University MBA Scholarship Boustany Foundation- Autumn 2023
Boustany Foundation is providing scholarships to students who will attend MBA classes at Harvard University. The scholarship will be awarded for the Autumn semester of 2023. It is a partially funded scholarship that will be granted to students who have an acceptance letter from Harvard University. Boustany Foundation is making endeavors to assist extraordinarily talented students to continue their higher education in well-known institutions. This scholarship is a small step in this journey along with other scholarships.
Search for More Scholarships
The Harvard University MBA scholarship, by Boustany Foundation, is a partially funded scholarship that will be awarded for the class starting in the Autumn semester of 2023. It is offered once after every 2 years for the MBA class at Harvard Business School. The scholarship covers finances as under:
- 75% amount of the tuition fee
- Travel and living expenditures during the internship
The awarded students will have to do two months of unpaid internship with Boustany Foundation after completion of the degree. They will work on different welfare projects of the foundation. The travel and lodging expenses will be covered by the foundation as previously stated.
- The applicants must have an outstanding educational career and have the capability to carry on with the exceptional performance.
- The applicants can submit an application from any nation, however, the candidates from Lebanon will be given the first choice.
- The applicants must apply to Harvard Business School’s MBA program first. On getting an acceptance letter, they may apply for Boustany Scholarship.
How to Apply
- The applicants first get an acceptance letter from the Harvard MBA degree program.
- Then they will send their CV along with their recent photo, copies of academic performance documents, GMAT Scores, and an acceptance letter to [email protected]
- After assessing all documents, the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview.
- Only one candidate will be chosen to acquire this scholarship.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship with all documents is 15th May 2023.
- It is a merit-based scholarship so the candidates must have an exceptional academic record.
- The candidates must get an admission letter from Harvard Business School’s MBA program before applying for the scholarship.
- It is a partially funded scholarship that covers 75% of tuition fees; the candidate will bear living expenses on his own.
- The scholarship will be offered for the class starting in Autumn 2023.
- After completion of the degree, the awarded student must do 2 months of unpaid internship with the foundation.
- Last date to submit application: 31st May 2023
- Announcement of Scholarship: June 2023