Cambridge University MBA Scholarship Boustany Foundation – Autumn 2023
Boustany Foundation is offering scholarships to students who will study MBA at Cambridge University. The scholarship will start in the Autumn semester of 2023. It is a partially funded scholarship that will be awarded to the students with an acceptance letter from Cambridge University. Boustany Foundation is rendering efforts to support remarkably brilliant students to continue their higher education in well-known institutions. This scholarship is a small step in this journey along with other scholarships.
Search for More Scholarships
Cambridge University MBA scholarship, by Boustany Foundation, is a partially funded scholarship that will be awarded for the class starting in the Autumn semester of 2023. It is offered once after every 2 years for the MBA class at Cambridge University, Judge Business School. The scholarship covers finances as described:
- 75% amount of the tuition fee
- Travel and living expenses during the internship
The awarded students will have to do two months of voluntary internship with Boustany Foundation after completion of the degree. They will work on various welfare projects of the foundation. The travel and lodging expenditures will be covered by the foundation as earlier mentioned.
- The applicants must have an excellent academic career and have the potential to continue with outstanding performance.
- The applicants can apply from any nation, however, the candidates from Lebanon will be given priority.
- The applicants must apply to Cambridge University’s MBA program by themselves. On getting an acceptance letter, they apply for Boustany Scholarship.
How to Apply
- The applicants first get an acceptance letter from the Cambridge MBA degree program.
- Then they will send their CV along with their recent photo, copies of academic performance documents, GMAT Scores, and an acceptance letter to [email protected]
- After reviewing all documents, the short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Only one candidate will be selected to get this scholarship.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship with all documents is 15th May 2023.
- It is a merit-based scholarship, so the candidates must have an outstanding academic record.
- The candidates must get an admission letter from Cambridge university’s MBA program before applying.
- It is a partially funded scholarship that is for tuition fees; the candidate will bear living expenses on his own.
- The scholarship will be announced for the class starting in Autumn 2023.
- After completion of the degree, the awarded student must do 2 months of an unpaid internship with the foundation.
- Last date to apply: 15th May 2023
- Announcement of Scholarship: June 2023