- LocationPunjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore Click address for directions
- Phone +92-42 - 99260051-54
- Fax +92-42-37808709
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.peef.org.pk/
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) under the supervision of the Board of Directors is giving chances to the brilliant but financially needy students to accomplish their dreams and ambitions and to participate in the improvement and welfare of Pakistan.
The PEEF, from 2009 when it was inaugurated has granted more than 374,000 scholarships to students of different provinces of Pakistan primarily Punjab which are currently seeking education from different Institutions/Universities including public and private sector and from Centre of Excellence including NUST, LUMS, FAST, IBA Karachi, GIKI Swabi, etc.
In the year 2019, the PEEF has granted 370,000 scholarships of 19.40 billion rupees. Additionally, with the existence of current year’s scholarships (2019-2020), the total figure of scholarships granted will be increased to more than 385,000.
For Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), a candidate must have
- Passed matric examination (Commercial and Technical PBTE examination in Annual from Govt. Institution or Private Affiliated Institutions)
- Scored 60% marks at least in the above-mentioned exam
- Got admission in an educational institution as a regular and full-time candidate in the same educational year as of the passing examination year
- Monthly income of parents must be equal to or less than PKR.23,000/-
- The candidates who are son/daughter to government servants in BPS 1 – 4 are released from income limit standards if the salary is their only source of income
- For Special Quota Scholarships, the candidate must fall in at least one of the following categories including Orphan Children, Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4, Children belonging to a minority religion, Special Children, The Children civilians martyred in terrorist’s attacks
The students must have
- Annual scholarship quota is intimated to PBTE office
- The PBTE, as per rules and regulations, select the students’ degree wise and district wise based on the result report of the present annual examination
- PBTE sends the PEEF scholarship application forms of the shortlisted students to the former institution from where the student has passed the examination
- PEEF scholarship registration forms are filled by the applicants and reverted back to the office of Secretary PBTE
- The office of Secretary PBTE chooses the candidates and refers the nominations to PEEF on the approved template for scholarships
- The stipend is given through the institutions where the students are currently enrolled
The students can get a scholarship form from following addresses given below
- Chief Executive Officer Education CEO
- District Education Authority
- Directorate of Special Education and partner institutions
- Also, the form can be downloaded from the official website of PEEF i.e org.pk
How to Apply
Following are the steps which need to be followed while registering for the PEEF scholarship
- The application form needs to be submitted by the student after carefully filling it by providing essential details required
- The appropriate candidates need to fill the form and send it to Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road Lahore-54600.
- Receiving scholarship forms after the due date will not be accepted
Following is the list of documents need to be submitted along with the Scholarship registration form
- Photocopies of the previous results including Matric and Intermediate along with the scholarship form
- For orphans, father’s death certificate approved from Union Council
- Candidates whose parents are of Grade 1-4 Government Employee need to provide payslip of father/mother along with a copy of pension book if retired
- Children from minorities are required to provide the credential from the Head of their related worship place
- For children of martyred the are required to attach the approved certificate from Union Council along with the reason of death
Note: The photocopy of the scholarship form is also acceptable. The candidates taking exams under TEVTA/PBTE are not permitted for this scholarship. The requests without the scholarship registration form or written on a blank paper will not be acknowledged.