- LocationPakistan Science Foundation, 1-Constitution Avenue,Sector G-5/2 Click address for directions
- Phone 051-9215096
- Fax 051-9202468
- Web Site http://www.psf.gov.pk/default.aspx
STFS College Students Scholarship by Pakistan Science Foundation
Science Talent Farming Scheme (STFS) by Pakistan Science Foundation
Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF) is the best foundation for advertising and backing of scientific and technological exploration and science promotion in the country. This organization works as a link of PMNH/PASTIC organisation for the creation of comprehensive scientific and technological information propagation centres, up-gradation of research in the educational institutes including universities, colleges etc. formation of science centres, museums, elevation of scientific societies, tabulation of periodical science conferences, exchange of visits of scientists with other countries etc.
PSF under Science Talent Farming Scheme offers applications for the selection of 5th batch of around 300 young candidates under. The deserving students who are passionate and interested in science education and aspire to excel in the scientific field will be chosen and then trained in order to make the world’s best scientists.
Following is the criteria for applying in STFS
- Candidates who are done with Matriculation in the year 2019 from purely government schools are eligible to register.
- Candidates who have achieved a minimum 60% overall marks and scored 70% marks in science subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics can apply
Selection is based on the following terms
- On the basis of scores according to the eligibility criteria, students will be shortlisted
- Written paper-based test
- Q test
- Presentation on the inventive ideas or interview
- Allocation of seats will be done under Federal Government Quota System
- 30 reserved seats for the Toppers of different Boards of Education
How to Apply
From the website, www.cts.org.pk of testing agency “Candidate Testing Service (CTS) download the STFS application form along with Fee Deposit Slip. Completely filled registration form along with Deposit slip of bank should be sent via courier to “CTS Office No.6, 2nd Floor, 96E, A.K Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad”. Application form received after due date will not be entertained.
Following documents are required
- Attested copies of SSC result card
- B-Form of candidate
- Domicile of candidate
Note: In case of unavailability of domicile of the student, father’s domicile is also acceptable. Private as well as semi-government school’s students are not eligible to apply for this scheme.