- LocationNational Testing Servics (NTS) Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad, Pakistan Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-844-444-1
- Fax +92-51-8444900
- Web Site https://www.nts.org.pk/Products/NTS_Scholarship/scholarship.php
NTS Need-Based Scholarship
National Testing Service, Pakistan which is an internationally documented testing and assessment association assisting in generating educated and market competitive human resource offer different opportunities to intellectually qualified as well as financially weak students to carry on with their studies in NTS Associated Universities / Institution which offers higher education in Pakistan.
NTS Need-based Scholarship program has efficaciously completed its 1st phase in all the related universities/institutions. Now NTS is announcing the 2nd Phase of NTS Need-based Scholarship Program under the umbrella of Corporate Social Responsibility for the reinforcement of the deserving students by paying their tuition fee along with the amount of stipend.
The eligibility criteria for applying in the NTS- Need-Based Scholarship program is as follows
- Scholarships are only offered for higher education including undergraduate & graduate studies in all fields at the universities of Pakistan which are associated with NTS
- Private students will not be entertained in any case, candidates need to have a valid regular admission or he/she must be enrolled as a regular student in any NTS Associated University / Institution according to their admission standards
- It is compulsory for the candidate to achieve qualifying scores in NTS tests that includes NAT for undergraduate studies and GAT for graduate studies for obtaining admission at an NTS Associated University / Institution
- Needy and financially weak students who are already registered in the Associated Universities / Institutions are also appropriate to apply
- The existing enrolled students will be eligible if they have scored equal or more than 2.5 GPA in the proceeding semester
- The already registered students will be appropriate if they have scored equal or more than 2.5 GPA in the present semester
- The suitability of a candidate is related to his / her financial requirement (keeping in view the financial background of the applicant’s family) as to be resolute & evaluated by the University Internal Scholarship Award Committee (UISAC)
- Once the candidate is selected, financial assistance to the selected candidates will continue for the complete program
How to Apply
The registration forms are available at
- Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the NTS Associated Universities / Institutions, Nationwide
- NTS website (nts.org.pk)
Note: The properly filled Scholarship Form along with necessary official papers needs to be submitted to the applicable office of the University / Institution for further handling of the process. NTS Need-Based Scholarship Program facilitates the eligible and deserving candidate by providing facilities including Full Tuition Fee as well as Stipend.