Ph.D in Pakistan Studies
As Pakistan enjoys a significant geostrategic position on the map of the world and is a substantial country in South Asia, South Asian studies are incomplete without Pakistan's study. Hence, Pakistan Studies is offered not only in Pakistan but also worldwide. In addition, numerous research centers are developed in Pakistan dedicated to Pakistan studies. Ph.D. in Pakistan Studies is an exciting subject that comprises rich history and diverse culture and is geo strategically important in geopolitics. It is offered further to enhance the knowledge and expertise of the graduates. The degree also provides an opportunity for original research in the field.
- Minorities in Pakistan: International concern
- The cultural heritage of Pakistan
- The Rule of law in Pakistan
- The civilization of Medieval in Islam
- Study of contemporary issues in international/regional/national issues of Pakistan
- Study of an institution in the history of Pakistan
- Muslim political thought and administration
- Seminar in politics of Pakistan
- Evolution of Muslim nationalism in South Asia
- 18 years of education in relevant field.
- 50% marks in previous degree.
- Passing marks in Entry test
There is a general misconception that there are limited career opportunities for degree holders of MA in Pakistan Studies. The fact is somewhat different; the scope is quite vast. Graduates have a variety of job prospects, particularly as professors at schools, colleges, and universities. In addition, Pakistan’s foreign ministry requires debtors to present Pakistan in international forums. In addition, the foreign ministry of Pakistan requires debtors for the presentation of Pakistan on global platforms. Debaters should be well aware of Pakistan in all aspects. Graduates of Pakistan studies are best suitable for this presentation. Furthermore, several government sectors are hiring Pakistan Studies graduates to help them progress by employing their knowledge and critical analysis. Many humanitarian agencies and international organizations working for Pakistan’s welfare require Pakistan Studies professionals to help them better structure, administer, and progress their programs. As a result, a bachelor’s degree in Pakistan studies does not have a limited scope.