MS Public Relations and Advertising
The MS in Public Relations and Advertising curriculum places a strong emphasis on public relations and advertising as primary concentration areas. This degree program mostly focuses on either public relations or advertising as its primary areas of concentration. The goal of public relations is to keep and enhance a company's public image and persuade people to buy a product through advertising. There are classes in both the humanities and the sciences that you can take if you're interested in both. Furthermore, in this course, you’ll learn strategies to connect with influencers, utilize mass media, and leverage social media, all while employing principles of persuasion and quality content creation. From researching and evaluating audiences to assessing the value of PR campaigns, you will apply critical thinking, precise writing, and complex reasoning.
- Research Methods for Marketers
- Corporate Communications
- Managing Advertising and Communications
- Social Media Strategy
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.00 out of 4.
- The majority of colleges and universities select students based on their performance in the Entrance Test.
The program’s primary focus is on inventive and creative thinking, campaign design and execution, professional writing practices and ethics as well as new media innovation. The scope is broad and specialties are required in business, journalism, and politics. It is a tool of marketing, finance, and management.