MS Power & Telecom Engineering
This curriculum focuses on one of the most important areas of modern engineering. Traditional wired communication firms, mobile & cellular companies, wireless local loop operators, and broadband communication providers all make up this new industry foundation. With the expansion of digital communication and the rapid growth of the information technology and telecommunications sectors, a new industrial base has emerged, necessitating engineers with more specific abilities in this field. The degree combines the latest digital technology as well as classic communication strategies, in order to meet the demands of this rapidly changing business. Students learn the principles of Electrical Engineering in the beginning stages, which are supplemented by required mathematics and physics courses. These are followed by area-specific courses that introduce students to various electrical engineering specialties. Later in the year, students select a specialization course and take advanced courses. In today's extremely competitive work market, a young engineer must possess not just technical knowledge, but also outstanding communication and management abilities, as well as an understanding of modern economics, in order to design and implement a cost-effective engineering solution. To prepare students for tough circumstances, students might take courses in communication skills, engineering management, and economics. State-of-the-art engineering labs assist the course work.
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Computer Logic Design
- Algorithms & Numerical Techniques
- Stochastic Processes
- Complex Variables & Vector Analysis
- Signals & Systems
- Electronic Devices & Circuits
- Electric Circuits
- Basic Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering Drawing & CAD
- BS in Power & Telecom Engineering or equivalent with minimum 2.5 CGPA.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Graduate of Masters degree in Power & Telecom Engineering has number of career path to choose in Pakistan. few of them are given below.
- Computer Networking Professional
- Telecommunications Specialist
- Product or Test Engineer in a Semiconductor Industry
- Researcher In An Electronics or Communications Industry
- Engineer in the Maritime Services
- Engineer in the Aeronautical Services