MS Physiology is a 2-years degree program that aims to provide students with knowledge and comprehension of the structure and function of human and biological systems through the discipline of physiology. As a result, through well-designed curriculum based on experiments, training, and research, the degree holders become highly skilled physiologists with advanced research skills. It will eventually mentor post-graduate Physiology students who will teach and conduct research in the fields of medicine and related health sciences.
MS Physiology is mainly opted by the MBBS or BDS degree holders however no-medical degree holders can also apply in the specialty of molecular medicine only. The aspirants get thorough training and research skills during this degree. thus, providing well trained physiologists who can contribute actively in research and academia.
- Advances in Clinical Endocrinology
- Advances in Pathologic Physiology
- General Hematology
- Poultry Physiology
- Physiology of Smooth Muscle
- Myocardial Cell
- Comparative Structure & Function of Muscle
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Physiological techniques
- MBBS/BDS or equivalent duly recognized
- Non-medical can apply in Molecular Medicine only
- Valid registration with PMC (where applicable)
- GAT (General) with a minimum 50% of cumulative score
The MS in Physiology degree provides advanced knowledge and research skills to the degree holders. It provides quite a high scope for the degree holders in research or clinical career in a hospital, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology sector. There are many opportunities in the public and private sector with progressive prospects. In addition, the program lays a solid foundation for PhD study in biology, physiology, or neuroscience.