MS Mechanical Engineering
Mechanical engineering is the study of designing, analyzing, manufacturing, and maintaining mechanical systems using engineering, physics, engineering mathematics, and materials science principles. It's one of the oldest and most diverse engineering fields. MS in Mechanical Engineering is a 2 years degree prorgamme. In this discipline, one has many opportunities to work in various areas, such as creating an airplane engine or a grid station, or gaining experience in modern medical technology by designing artificial body parts that are utilized in the field of medicine for plastic surgery.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Mechanical Vibration
- Instrumentation and Control
- Material Handling and Safety
- Manufacturing Processes
- I C Engine
- Heat Transfer
- Industrial Management
- Fluid Mechanics
- BS in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2.5 CGPA.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Mechanical engineering is used in almost every technological discipline. They can work in a variety of industries, both private and public, and their work varies according on the industry and purpose. Mechanical engineers have a lot of job opportunities because of the industrial sector’s increasing expansion. The job market looks like this:
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Industry / PAF
- Automotive / Car Industry
- Nuclear Industry / Atomic Energy Commission
- Manufacturing Industry (all types of Factories)
- Marine / Navy
- Government Sector
- IT Industry / Mechatronics and Robotics