MS Marketing and Sales
MS Marketing & Sales is a four-year degree program, that can sharpen major marketing and analytical skills in consumer behavior, product merchandising, and effective campaign organization. The program tends to focus on how to gather and interpret consumer data in order to make strategic decisions about new or existing products. It offers specialization in sales management, marketing research, advertising, and retail marketing. Some programs require students to create a portfolio of their work, while others may require them to gain real-world experience through a field experience internship.
- Business Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Management Concepts & Organizational Behaviour
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Research & Planning
- Business Environment & Law Research
- Marketing Management
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2.0 CGPA in any discipline from a recognized institute.
- Admissions to MBA in Sales and Marketing are generally granted on the basis of entrance tests, merit, and interviews.
Sales and marketing are the parts of an organization that define an organization’s net worth by developing a strategic plan to increase corporate value and profit by selling the majority of the products and services developed within the scope of the organization. This contributes to the creation of an organization’s brand value by influencing the mass reach of the product as well as the parent organization that created the respective product in order to affect net sales and, ultimately, the net worth of the organization. These are some available positions in marketing and sales:
- Account Director or supervisor
- Account Manager or Senior Account Manager
- Account Executive
- Junior Account Executive
- Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager
- Copy Editor
- Brand And ProductManager
- Event and Trade Show manager
- Event and Tradeshow coordinator
- Manufacturer’s Representative
- Direct Consumer Sales
- Corporate Sales