MS Marketing of Financial Service
MS in Finance and Marketing program develops your marketing and financial expertise that will make you a valuable asset from day one of your marketing career. This type of marketing combines knowledge of the unique needs of financial services customers with strong marketing skills. Students will learn how to successfully market to various customers and establish long-term profitable relationships with them. The program involves case studies to actively engage students in learning these important principles. Graduates expect advanced communication and technical skills, team-working and independent research, project management, and the very latest specialist knowledge from their postgraduate trainees.
- Direct and Interactive Marketing
- Principles of Marketing Financial Services
- Work Experience Prep Course
- Applied Business Communications
- Marketing Management-Financial Management Seminar Series
- Computer Applications for Database Marketing
- 0Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.00 out of 4.
- Passing marks in entry test.
A career in financial services can be extremely productive, but there are numerous other reasons to investigate your options in this field aside from your own financial security. We work with financial services professionals every day, so we see the benefits of their jobs firsthand. So, if you’re looking for a job in finance, keep some of these advantages in mind as you weigh your options. Careers you can get with a degree in Digital Media include:
- Financial analyst
- Financial manager
- Budget analyst
- Financial advisor
- Loan officer
- Insurance underwriter
- Investment banker