MS Defense and Diplomatic Studies
The MS in Defense and Diplomatic Studies program will assist students in developing and acquiring the required abilities for comprehending and critically evaluating contemporary issues of diplomacy and strategy. This degree program gives a complete understanding of the dynamics of geopolitical and geostrategic issues underlying all significant classic and non-traditional security challenges. Additionally, it will give students with the historical backdrop necessary for a more nuanced understanding and contextualization of contemporary global issues.
- Humanitarian Intervention Simulation
- Post-Conflict Reconstruction and State-Building
- International Law and Conflict Intervention
- Conflict Prevention and Sustainable Peace
- Defense, Development and Diplomacy
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.00 out of 4.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Graduates have taken up positions in Pakistan’s Civil Services, Foreign Affairs, and Strategic Departments over the years. Additionally, this school prepares students for positions with the Inter-Services Intelligence, the Intelligence Bureau, the Federal Investigation Agency, the National Accountability Bureau, and a variety of other sensitive government institutions. The program provides opportunities to work for a variety of non-governmental organizations, media outlets, and think tanks in Pakistan and beyond.