MS Communication and New Media Technology
MS Communication and New Media Technology will provide you with the skills and knowledge to assess complex social problems, analyze new trends in media and technology, design and evaluate public policy, and conduct research in these areas. As part of this MS program, you will expand on your previous knowledge and experience while also taking MS-level curriculum in Communication and Media Technology. That strong theoretical foundation, combined with hands-on training in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, will equip you for a leadership position in the media, government, or non-profit sector, as well as for further study at the doctoral level. This course also offer the opportunity to undertake a work placement with a media or related company. This provides an excellent opportunity to develop practical and professional skills and to make industry contacts.
- Mass Media Theories
- Media and Globalisation
- Media and Communication Dissertation
- New Media Methods
- Communication Research Methods
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/institute in any discipline with at least 60% marks or CGPA 2.500 out of 4.
- The majority of colleges and universities select students based on their performance in the Common Entrance Test (like CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc.).
Communication and digital media have a very broad scope around the globe. Media Entrepreneur, Multimedia Producer, Art Director, Video Game Designer, Web Content Developer, Web Designer and Digital Advertising Specialist are some of the very best professional careers available for graduates with a Master’s degree in Communication and New Media Technology. Other careers include;
- Immersive Journalist,
- Data Journalist
- Social & Digital Media Writer.