BS Tourism & Hospitality Management
A newly formed 'Board of Studies in Tourism and Hotel Management' has established the curriculum for eight semesters (four years). In due course, Ph.D., MPhil, Diploma, and Certificate programs will be developed. Every year, millions of individuals travel for pleasure and business. Tourism and hospitality management is a lucrative industry as a result of this. The industry is an important source of foreign cash for many people. Although this business contributes a little portion of Pakistan's earnings, the Pakistani government has decided to place a special emphasis on tourism and hospitality. To attract more tourists, it is critical to study tourism and hospitality management so that you can master the art of attracting and caring for target visitors according to their preferences and thrills. In this regard, only skilled human resources will be able to attain this goal.
- Hotel Mgt.-II (Housekeeping Operations)
- Hotel Management-1 (Front Office)
- Consumer Behavior
- Tourism & Hospitality Laws
- Business Communication
- Hospitality: Concepts & Principles
- Cultural Heritage of Pakistan
- Tourism Concepts and Principles
- Hospitality Operations
- Introduction to Conservation
- Intermediate (FSc/ICS/ICOM) or equivalent with passing marks.
- Passing marks in the entrance exam.
After completing a hotel management course in Pakistan, one can apply for the following positions and earn a good monthly salary. According to a general evaluation, a diploma holder with no experience can earn a starting income of 15, 000/- to 20, 000/- per month, while a degree holder with at least one year of work experience can earn a starting salary of 25, 000/- to 30, 000/- or more. As a result, the job openings are as follows:
- Hotel Human Resource Manager
- Culinary Art Manager
- Hotel Front Office Manager Position
- Hotel Accounts and Record Manager
- Hiring and Recruiter Manager
- Event Decorating and Presentation Manager
The scope of hotel management is currently quite high and brilliant, and it will continue to be so in the future. The reason for this is because the hotel trend and intentions in Pakistan are quite positive, and everyone with good hotel management skills earns a good wage. It is because fewer people are enrolling in hotel management courses in Pakistan than in other courses, resulting in a higher number of unfilled job vacancies.