BS Theatre, Film and TV Studies
In this degree, you'll learn how to make and analyze films, as well as how to think about visual digital media. Acquire a thorough grasp of what it takes to make a movie or a TV show through hands-on film and video-making, as well as critical analysis and research abilities. This degree program covers all aspects of filmmaking and film analysis, as well as visual digital media theory. Through hands-on film and video production, also critical analysis and research, students will gain a full understanding of what it takes to produce a film or television show.
- Film and Television Studies Video Essay
- Film and Television Studies Dissertation
- World Cinemas
- Understanding the Film and Television Industries
- Screenwriting and Narrative Theory
- Short Fictions
- Film and TV Genres
- Technology Industry and Form
- Representation and Identity
- FA/FSc with at least 2nd division.
- Pass admission test (as per university criteria).
Studying BS Theatre, Film & TV Studies will provide you with significant abilities that will prepare you for graduate-level jobs in a variety of fields. Additionally, you will learn to critically interact with the social, historical, and cultural contexts around theatre, in addition to developing your performance skills. Because of your studio-based work, you will develop into a highly effective communicator who is capable of adjusting to both individual and group work situations.