BS Supply Chain Management
The Bachelor's of Supply Chain Management is a professional and comprehensive management degree that provides conceptual knowledge and in-depth exposure to functional areas in business management such as accounting and finance, marketing, management, and MIS. The program focus on all modules of Supply Chain Management such as logistics, warehousing, and risk management. Students in a four-year Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management program study the business aspects of various corporations' transportation, distribution, and warehousing activities. The degree program uses the most recent approaches in experiential learning to help students develop skills in interpersonal communication, teamwork, foreign languages, and diversity management.
- Supply Chain Design II
- Supply Chain Design I
- International Supply Chain Modeling
- Principles of Logistics
- Project Management
- Enterprise Requirements Planning
- Resource Plan & Materials Management
- Quantitative Methods Production/Operations Management
- At least 45% marks or 2nd division in F.Sc./FA/I.Com./ICS/A level or equivalent.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Supply chain management jobs for degree holders:
- Purchasing agent.
- Operations manager.
- Logistics analyst.
- Purchasing manager.
- Supply chain manager.
- Logistics manager.
- Production, planning and expediting clerk.