The Bachelor of Science in Geology is a demanding program that prepares students for entry into the field as working geoscientists while also providing them with the knowledge needed to pursue a graduate degree. Students participating in the Geology program can pursue interests in petrology, volcanology, structural geology, sedimentary geology, economic geology, hydrology, soil science, climate change, petroleum geology, and paleontology, among other areas of concentration. A field-based capstone project, in which students must demonstrate their ability to analyze a natural system and express their findings in a professional manner, is an important part of this degree program.
- Stratigraphy of Pakistan
- Mineralogy & Crystallography
- Structure Geology
- Field Geology
- Introduction to Geophysics
- Fundamental of Geography & Geomorphology
- Calculus & Analytical Geometry
- Physical & General Geology
- Intermediate (FSc, pre engineering or equivalent)
- Passing marks in entry test.
In Pakistan, a geologist might pursue a variety of careers. In numerous fields such as water and management, hydrology, and seismology, experienced geologists have acquired a better breadth of BS geology in Pakistan. If you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree, the position of posting is determined by your own talents, experience, and degree of qualification. God has blessed Pakistan with a land that possesses all of the qualities. We have Sui-Northern Gas, large jungles, all four seasons, and sufficient resources to exploit them, but all we need now are the proper people with the skills to research Pakistan’s geology. With the BS geological scope in Pakistan, you can expect a successful and promising career.
The following positions are available on which one can apply.
- Senior Exploration Geologist
- Surface Data Logging Analyst
- Geology Lab Technician
- Oil and Gas Companies hires the Geological & Geophysical and Enterprise Risk Management Professionals
- 2D and 3D seismic data interpretation with the sound structural geology background
- Survey Design and Processing
- Inversion and AVO Analysts