BS Electronics is a four-year program that is divided into two phases: course work and a final year project. This curriculum is designed to generate critical, innovative, and high-quality graduates with strong technical skills as well as refined decision-making and problem-solving abilities. The Electronics program is well-structured in terms of core courses and flexible in terms of electives. Students can major in Mechatronics, Signal Processing and Communication, Embedded Systems, and other fields of Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Linear Control Systems
- Instrumentation and Measurements
- Probability and Random Variables
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Integrated Circuits
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Digital Logic Design
- Signals and Systems
- Basic Electronics
- Intermediate or equivalent (‘A’ Level) with minimum of 50% marks from an accredited institution is required for admission
- Passing marks in entry test.
Electronic engineering has a lot of potential in Pakistan, and demand is increasing all the time. Electronic engineers work in almost every area, including the computer, IT, industrial, and defense industries.
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry
- Defence industry
- Telecom Industry
- Electronics industry
- Fast-moving consumer goods industry
- Materials and metals industry
- Power generation industry
- IT industry