BS Educational Leadership and Management
The curriculum of BS in Educational Leadership and Management is designed to fulfill the growing demands of educational professionals in the fields of teaching, administration, and research. The institution has modern resources to assist students in meeting the rigors of advanced courses of study. It is a four-year degree program that prepares educational leaders who are passionate about developing their leadership to increase student achievement and fostering strong and long-term partnerships with students, institutions, school districts, and the surrounding community. This is a social justice-focused curriculum that aims to improve leadership abilities for those working in a variety of fields. Graduates of the program will be prepared to lead in all aspects of higher education. The curriculum provides a disciplined, unique approach to leadership in higher education.
- Human Resource Management in Educational Settings
- Introduction to Educational Psychology
- Introduction to Educational Planning
- Developing Educational Policy & Managing Change
- School Organisation Management
- Introduction to Educational Management
- Research Methods and Practices
- Concepts, Principles & Models in Educational Leadership
- Fundamentals of Curriculum
- Teaching and Learning Management
- FA/FSc with at least 2nd division.
- O-levels (in at least 6 subjects) and 3 A-levels.
- Passing marks in entry test.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Educational Leadership and Management degree go on to pursue employment as business analysts, business operations managers, first-line supervisors, and a variety of other positions in the educational field. Graduates of this program will find a number of employment options in a variety of settings, including the Armed Forces, governmental organizations, and nonprofit organizations. Students who finish this program will be well prepared to pursue a graduate degree in a variety of fields, including management, organizational leadership, MBA programs, and other related fields of study after graduation.
Other career opportunities for graduates are:
- Assistant Principal.
- District Administrator.
- Instructional Coordinator.
- Director or Supervisor.
- Dean of Students or Faculty.
- College Provost.
- University Registrar.