BS Communication Studies
The Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies is 4 years degree program offers a diverse range of theory and practical courses in areas such as public relations, advertising, online journalism, productions, broadcast journalism, visual communications, news writing, and many more. These courses will assist students in gaining knowledge and expertise in a variety of areas of the media industry, including broadcast journalism, visual communications, and news writing. For this reason, students will be required to engage in a series of extension lectures, seminars, and workshops led by renowned Media Scholars and Professionals in order to stay abreast of the current developments in the media sector. It is the goal of this program to produce highly skilled media graduates who are armed with practical experience gained via internships and projects, allowing them to pursue a rewarding career in the field of media and communication.
- Media Management
- Introduction to Sociology
- Introduction To Business
- Fundamentals of Public Relations
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to e-Learning
- Business and Technical English Writing
- Organizational Behaviour
- Introduction to Computing
- Introduction to Mass Communication
- At least 45% marks or 2nd division in F.Sc./FA/I.Com./ICS/A level or equivalent.
- Passing marks in entry test.
With a bachelor’s degree in communication studies, you can pursue employment in the following fields: Publishing, Journalism, TV Correspondence, Fashion Photography, Advertising and the Film Industry are some of the fields in which you could work. Other fields include event management and management, legal affairs, online media, digital marketing, and more.
You can also choose the following career paths after graduation,
- Media and communication industries.
- Media Teaching Institutes.
- TV studios.
- Radio Stations.
- Newspaper Publishers.
- Research centers.
- Private/Public sector institutes.