BS Building & Architectural Engineering
The main aim of the degree is to produce skilled personnel with architectural and technical understanding of building systems, as well as related research, enabling the local and global building industry to tackle emerging difficulties in the building sector. and to "offer superior architectural engineering education with a creative and multi-disciplinary approach for sustainable solutions that meet the demands of the construction industry and bring societal benefits." Possess the ability to come up with practical, long-term, and imaginative solutions to everyday activities and architectural engineering problems.
Have ascended to the position of section/team leader and are well-known for their communication skills and professional ethics. The Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) of Architectural Engineering continue to improve important abilities related to the profession through continuing education (further education, participation in training courses, workshops, conferences, CPD courses, seminars). In the area of architectural engineering, the ability to use knowledge of engineering foundations, architecture fundamentals, mathematics, building physics, and related disciplines to the long-term solution of tough architectural engineering difficulties.
Students will be able to identify, create, and assess complex architectural engineering difficulties using a variety of architectural and engineering disciplines to produce reliable results and to design a system, component, or process to meet desired goals while remaining within actual constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, health, safety, and sustainability. Ability to choose and use architectural engineering approaches, skills, contemporary engineering, and information technology tools.
- Hydraulics for Architectural Engineers
- Building Materials & Construction-III
- Building Materials & Construction-II
- History of Building Technology
- Architectural & Engineering Drawing
- Building Materials & Construction-I
- Linear Algebra & Differential Eq.
- Introduction to Architectural Engineering
The main requirements are as follows:
- Those students who got at least 55 percent marks in their intermediate exams or Bachelor are eligible for getting admission in this field possess different skills like drawing skills, creativity skills and social awareness.
- Private institutes conduct their own entry tests so students should pass entrance tests for this program.
Jobs in the Government and Private institute as:
- Residential Architect
- Commercial Architect
- Civic Architect
- Conservation Architect
- Industrial Designer