B.Ed Education (Science Education)
This course is for students who want to pursue a career in teaching or other related disciplines. In Pakistan, a B.Ed degree is required for teaching in high schools and higher primary schools. The demand for qualified instructors is currently very high, since a large number of schools are being built on a daily basis. To become a successful professional in teaching field, one should has a minimum qualification in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed). After completing this course, you can pursue master's degrees in this discipline, such as M.Ed (Master of Education), which are provided by a number of Pakistani institutions.
- Learning Resources
- Community Engagement
- Art in Education
- Self Understanding
- Philosophy of Education
- Holistic Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Education, Culture and Human Values
- Students must have done BA (Bachelor of Arts), B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce), B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) or any other graduation level degree from any recognized university or college.
- Students should have obtained at least 50% marks in graduation level.
- You can also join B.Ed degree after pursuing a master’s degree.
Teaching is one of the most valued professions in the world because it plays such an important part in the lives of students. Teachers are in high demand in both the public and private sectors. You’ll be able to work in secondary and higher secondary schools after getting your B.Ed in science education. You will be offered a teaching job as a permanent, temporary, part-time, or full-time teacher after completing your B.Ed, depending on your interests. You can work in schools, education departments, coaching centers, education consultancies, home and private tuitions, and other places with a B.Ed degree. After doing B.Ed in Science Education you can pursue your career in following fields.
- Community education officer
- Early years teacher
- Education administrator
- Education consultant
- Education mental health practitioner
- English as a foreign language teacher
- Further education teacher
- Learning mentor
- Primary school teacher
- Secondary school teacher
- Special educational needs coordinator (SENCO)
- Special educational needs teacher
- Teaching assistant