ADP Web Design and Development
The Department of Computer Science provides a two-year Associate Degree in Web Design and Development program that is equivalent to a fourteen-year Bachelor Degree. Businesses and organizations today exist and prosper as a result of their presence in cyberspace. A dynamic and attractive website benefits the business, which is why expert web designers and developers are always in demand. This innovative and cutting-edge degree program teaches you how to design websites/portals utilizing cutting-edge technologies. You will learn how to design websites utilizing PHP, PERL, CGI, MYSQL, Java, and Dot Net technologies, as well as advanced Web Services Development, Web Development for Portable Devices, and Internet Marketing during this study program.
- Web Development for Portable Devices
- Human Computer Interaction / UI & UX Designs
- Introduction to Web Services
- Open Source Web Application Development
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Web Design and Development
- Database Management Systems
- Object Oriented Programming
- Fundamentals of Front-end Development
- Programming Fundamentals
- At least 45% marks in Intermediate (HSSC) examination.
- Passing marks in entry test.
The program will provide students with the opportunity to assist in the design, development, and maintenance of online applications;
- To adhere to cyber regulations in order to earn and retain their market integrity.
- To work on emerging web development technologies and trends.
- Become familiar with cutting-edge tools for developing web-based applications for smart devices.