Pakistan Sweet Home Orphans Cadet College
Private Ι Boys Ι Cadet
Pakistan Sweet Home Orphans Cadet College is a unique institution that offers 50 seats each year for orphans to join in 8th grade. The admission process is based on fair competition where all applicants have an equal chance to secure a seat. The college is affiliated with the Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Islamabad, and offers education to students from 8th to 12th grade.
To be eligible for admission, students must have passed class 7 or be waiting for the results, be between 12 to 14 years old on the 1st of April of the year of admission, and must be medically fit. This initiative provides an excellent opportunity for orphaned students to get a quality education and a chance to build a better future for themselves.
- Students in 7th or 8th grade. Candidates must have passed Class 7 or waiting for results when applying to the college.
- Must be between 12 and 14 years old on the 1st of April of the year of admission.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Only orphans can apply.
- Candidates can apply in two ways:
- 1. Submitting an Application Online (preferred)
- 2. Sending an application via TCS
Instructions for submitting applications online:
- Step 1: Create an account on our website.
- Step 2: Fill out the online application form.
- Step 3: Submit the application form after verifying your information.
- After submitting your form, you will receive an email, and the roll number slip will be enabled in your online account on our website. You have to download it, take a print, and bring it to your exam center. The information provided in the online application form must be correct. False information may result in disciplinary action or withdrawal with payment of training charges. The last date for submitting the online application form is advertised through the press and website in June / July (8th Class) each year.