Girls Cadet College Turbat
Government Ι Girls Ι Cadet
Cadet College (Girls) Turbat is an educational institution located in Turbat, a city in the southwestern province of Balochistan, Pakistan. The college was established in 2013 with the aim of providing quality education to the girls of the area, who were previously deprived of such opportunities. The college has a modern and well-equipped campus that provides an ideal environment for learning and personal growth.
Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Girls Cadet College Turbat offers classes from 7th to 12th grade and has a strong focus on academic excellence, character building, and extracurricular activities. The college is playing a significant role in the empowerment of girls in the region, by providing them with the education and skills necessary to become leaders in their communities and contribute to the development of their society.
- Age must not be under 12 years and over 14 years till 28th Feb, 2023
- Age Valid from 28th Feb, 2009 to 28th Feb, 2011
- Passed class VII from a renowned school by 1st March 2023
- Candidate must be medically fit
- Forms and Prospectus. Will be available from 10 December 2023 onwards at
- GCC Turbat Campus
- GCC Turbat website (gccturbat.edu.pk) for download
Entrance Test Selection Criteria
- Admission are granted strictly on the basis of merit, which will be determined through written examination and interview.
- Admission form and registration fee chalan can downloaded from CTSP website and GCC Turbat Website.
- Rigistration Fee Rs. 2000/- to be deposited in Account No: 0877-280183008 (Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Girls Cadet College Turbat) United Bank Limited Pakistan main branch Turbat. Original Challan (College Copy) must be attached with application form.
- Last Date for receiving of application form complete in all respect is 02 January 2023 at:
- Career Testing Services Pakistan Office No. 140, Street 9, Sector I-10/3 Islamabad (Via Post/courier)
- No application form will be entertained after closing date and neither acceptable through Email, WhatsApp or Fax/Telex
- Objective and Subjective (English and Urdu medium) written examination will be conducted through Career Testing Services Pakistan (CTSP)
- Selection are made through Testing Services, weightage of written test is 80% and interview is 20% followed by medical examination.
- Admission will be awarded to the candidates who will appear under roll number issued by the Testing Agency.
- Candidates will appear in written test on 15 January and Testing Service at following choice of stations:-
- Interview will be held on 6 February 2023 at:
- Date of written test, center and time will be intimated through roll number slips, and roll number slips can be downloaded from the following website www.ctsp com pk
- Selected candidates will be intimated through call letters on the postal addresses mentioned in their admission forms.