Cadet college jaffarabad Usta Muhammad, Balochistan Click address for directions
- Phone (057) 2520440
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site http://www.ccjfbd.com
Cadet College Jaffarabad
Cadet College Jaffarabad was established, in Mar 2008. The first entry of 30 cadets was housed/trained in Cadet College Mastung and later shifted to the present location in March 2009. Initially, the project was funded by the Federal Government, it started working under the umbrella of the Provincial Government. College is structured for the strength of 360 boys from class VII to XII. The first batch passed out in Jun 2013. The students of CCJ are known as “Jaffarians” and the motto of the college is “Wisdom and Courage”
Admission to this College is done only once in a year in Class 7th and XI. 60 Students are primarily selected in 7th Class and if need be limited admission is offered in First Year. Admission is granted purely on merit as per policy. Written test is conducted through testing service. Those who are on top in merit list (District Wise) are called for interviews. Final list / Selection is made based on the overall performance of candidate in written test and interview. Successful candidates join the college in last week of March/ First week of April.
An open competitive examination is conducted comprising English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu subjects. The test is conducted through a testing board in the month of Jan each year. Eligibility criteria is as under :-
- Age 11–13 years i.e the candidate must not be over 13 and under 11 years of age on 31 March of the year of entry.
- Should have passed 6th class from registered school by 1st March of the year of Entry.
- Those studying currently in Class 6th can also apply.
- Hope the certificate is mandatory.
- To be selected through the entrance test should be medically fit.
- The final selection will be made based on the performance of the candidate in the written test and the interview.
- Age 15-17 years i.e the candidate must not be over 17 and under 15 years of age on 31 March of the year of Entry.
- Should have passed 10th class from registered school.
- Hope the certificate for school is mandatory.
- Minimum 60% marks in HSSC.
- Should be medically fit.
What’s your feedback on that?
# CCJaffarabad #Jaffarabad # balochistan # jammiah
Along with the studies, the college also focuses on extra physical activities. The college also participated in different events and competitions. Students also take part in fine arts and social events.