- LocationNear daewoo bus stand, Murree Cantt، Murree, Rawalpindi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Click address for directions
- Phone +92-51-3758102,+92-51-3758103,+92-51-3758104,+92-51-3758106
- Fax 051-3758105
- Email [email protected]
- Web Site www.chinar.edu.pk
Army public college, chinar campus Murree
It was established as a boarding institution to provide quality education to wards of Army personals at fair cost. Maj Gen Safder Ali Khan took the intentiveness and it was initiated by General Mirza Aslam Baig . At the start, school had only two wings. In 1997, school was graded to high secondary level by Maj Gen Abdul Qadir Baloch. In 1999, Pre school classes were initiated by Begum Gen Waseem Akhter. In 2005, the College came under APSACS Sectt. For all educational matters, however it remained under Headquarter 12 Div for all administrative affairs.
Admissions are granted to qualifying Junior School (Class I-III), Middle School (Class IV-VIII), and Senior School (Class IX-XII) class candidates. If vacancies appear in other classes, they are annunciated and filled after the test and interview.
Applications for admission to this Campus follow an explicit procedure for admission. When submitting an application ,these points may please be kept in mind :
1. In 1 class, Our regular admissions of about 30 boys (age 5 – 6 years).
2. Besides our regular admission in class I, we usually have some vacancies in classes II to VIII and that’s filled through tests. Every year, interviews are held in December.
3. Admission forms that are rightly completed should be submitted by December every year.
4. Date of test/interviews will be transmitted on receipt of your application form and the center will be allocated after survey of applications.
What’s your feedback on that?
#punjab # jammiah