University of Education, Lahore has announced fresh admissions for the Spring semester of 2023 in multiple disciplines of Arts and Science. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in teacher education have also been offered in Spring 2023. The University of Education, founded in 2002, has been benefitting students in various disciplines besides providing teacher education. Many Undergraduate and graduate degree programs have been offered in arts and science besides teacher education. Students can download the prospectus from the website of UE, Lahore. The last date to submit applications is 6th January 2023.
Admissions have been offered in the following disciplines in
- Ed. (Secondary, ELM, Secondary ELM, Special Education)
- BS (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Urdu, Islamic Studies, Economics, IT, English)
- Phil./ MS (Education, Education Leadership &Policy Studies, History, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics, Physics)
- D. (Education, Special Education, History, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry)
- Academic qualification required
|B.Ed. Hons (Special Education, ELM)||HSSC/ equivalent with at least 2nd division|
|B.Ed. Secondary, Secondary ELM||16 years of education with at least 2nd Division or 2.00/4.00 GPA|
|BS degree programs||HSSC/ Equivalent with a related subject with at least 2nd division|
|BS (post ADP)||14 years of education with a related subject degree, credit hours required for each discipline mentioned on the website|
|MPhil/ MS, MBA||16 years of education in a related subject with at least 2nd division OR 2.50/4.00 GPA (from HEC recognized university), must pass the UE entry test|
|PhD||18 years of education in a related subject with at least 1st division OR 3.00/4.00 CGPA (from HEC recognized university), must pass the UE entry test|
- Students with 3rd division OR less than 60% marks cannot apply.
- The result awaiting students cannot apply.
- Applicants must carefully check the location of the campus offering the degree program for which they are applying.
- Any forgery can cause the cancellation of the application or even admission selection.
How to Apply
- The applicants may download the prospectus from the website of UE and carefully read all instructions and requirements. https://www.ue.edu.pk/admissions/2023
- Gather all documents and get their scanned copies along with the candidate's photograph.
- Print the challan form and submit the processing fee in any branch of the Bank of Punjab and get paid challan in hard copy.
- Submit the admission form online by attaching a scanned copy of all required documents. And keep a hard copy of the application with all attached documents for later stages.
- Apply for the desired degree program with a specific campus and shift (morning/evening). The last date to apply is 6th January 2023.
- Apply the specific quota if you are applying for any quota seat.
- Applicants for MS/MPhil and Ph.D. degree programs will have to take an admission test conducted by UE. Successful students will have to go through interviews for selection purposes.
- The applicants for undergraduate degree programs will get intimation through a merit list that may be posted in the universities and on the website admission portal.
- The MS/MPhil/Ph.D. applicants will be intimated by merit lists.
- The selected students will submit their fees to secure the seat properly otherwise waiting students will get the chance to join the university.
- Admissions are open on all campuses in all cities, applicants must check the degree programs offered by campuses nearby.
- Carefully read and fill in the application because once submitted online application cannot be deleted or altered.
- Apply with the correct selection of campus/division with desired shift (morning/ evening).
- Applicants must check eligibility criteria in the degree program as every discipline may have some specific requirements.
- If applying in multiple disciplines, apply with different admission forms with required documents and processing fees.
- Keep a hard copy of the application with all required documents and photographs.
- Any forgery or alteration in transcripts can cause a permanently block list student from admission to the university.
- Last date of application submission: 6th January 2023
BS/B.Ed./BS (post ADP)
|First merit list (morning & evening shifts)||10th January 2023|
|Last date to submit fee (1st merit list)||12th January 2023|
|Second merit list (morning & morning shift)||13th January 2023|
|Last date to submit fee (2nd merit list)||16th January 2023|
|Third merit list (morning & evening shifts)||18th January 2023|
|Last date to submit fee (3rd merit list)||20 January 2023|
|Start of classes||23rd January 2023|
|UE Entry Test (time 10:00 am) Reporting time (9:00 am) In applied Campus/division ||10th January 2023|
|Result of Entry Test||11th January 2023|
|Interview of successful students (time 10:00 am) (reporting time 09:00 am) In applied Campus/division||12th January 2023|
|First merit list (morning & evening shifts)||13th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the fee||16th January 2023|
|Second merit list (morning & evening shifts)||18th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the fee||20th January 2023|
|Start of Classes (morning & evening)||23rd January 2023|