[Admissions Open Spring 2023] Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad has announced admissions in undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the spring semester of 2023. QAU, Islamabad is offering BS, MPhil/MS, and Ph.D. degree programs in various disciplines of natural sciences, biological sciences, and social sciences. Students from worldwide, including Pakistani students, can apply. The last date to apply for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs is as under:
QUA, Islamabad is a public university that has been ranked high in higher education. It has been imparting the best education to students in multiple disciplines. QUA has announced admission for spring 2023 in the following subjects: -
|BS (Self Finance program)||20th January 2023|
|BS Self-finance program (Lateral entry in 5th semester)||20th January 2023|
|MPhil/MS||3rd February 2023|
|PhD||3rd February 2023|
|BS(Self-Finance)||BS (Lateral entry in 5th semester)(Self-Finance)||MPhil/MS||PhD|
|Computer Science, Electronics, Geophysics||Geophysics, Information Technology||Computer Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Earth Sciences, Information Technology||Computer Sciences, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Earth Sciences, Information Technology|
|Chemistry, Physics, Botany, Environmental Sciences, Microbiology,||Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology,||Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Sciences, Microbiology, Zoology, Electronics, Pharmacy||Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Sciences, Microbiology, Zoology, Electronics, Pharmacy|
|Statistics, Mathematics (Finance & Economics)||Economics||Statistics, Mathematics, Management Studies, Economics||Statistics, Mathematics, Management Studies, Economics|
|Anthropology, Social Work, Pakistan Studies,||Anthropology, Archeology,||Anthropology, Archeology, Pakistan Studies, Earth Sciences||Anthropology, Sociology, Pakistan Studies,|
|Tourism management||History||History & Culture,|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||International Relations (Self-finance evening program)||International Studies, Asian Studies, American Studies, Defence &Strategic Studies||American Studies, Asian Studies|
- Students from Pakistan and all over the world can apply.
- For BS, the students must have HSSC/equivalent education with at least 50% marks.
- For BS (Lateral entry 5th semester), the applicant must have 14 years of education in the relevant subject; with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- For M.Phil./MS degree program, the applicant must have 16 years of education in the relevant subject with at least 1st division or 60% marks.
- For Ph.D. degree programs, the applicants must have 18 years of education in the relevant subject with at least 1st division or 3.00/4.00 CGPA.
- The applicants for BS, the applicants must pass the QAU aptitude test with at least 40% marks.
- The applicants for BS (lateral entry in 5th semester) in Information Technology and IR must take an aptitude test and pass as per university policy.
- The applicants for MPhil/MS degree programs must pass the entry test as per the university's policy.
- The applicants for Ph.D. degree programs must submit a copy of the synopsis/research work.
- For Ph.D. degree programs, the applicants must submit NOC from the govt/employer in case of service person.
How to ApplyTo apply to Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) in Islamabad, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the QAU website and find the Online Application System.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- Print the application processing fee invoice/challan from the QAU website. The fee is either Rs.2215/- for Habib Bank Ltd. or Rs.2200/- for Askari Bank Ltd.
- Deposit the fee in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. or Askari Bank Ltd. in the account of Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad.
- Scan and attach the bank challan/invoice and any other required documents to the online application.
- Submit the online application with the attached documents
- It is important to note that if you do not upload the bank challan/invoice and required documents with your online application, it will not be considered.
- Make sure to follow all instructions carefully and submit all necessary materials to increase your chances of being accepted to QAU.
- If the number of applicants for a department or discipline is less than 25, the department will not be able to hold classes and the admission processing fee will be refunded to the applicants.
- It is important to upload all required documents with the online admission form within the specified time period.
- You can make corrections to any errors or mistakes in your application data by contacting the university at Ph No. 051-90644062 by 25-01-2023 at the latest.
- No applications will be accepted by hand or by post/courier, and the online application system will not be available after the last date.
- Selection for admission will not be based on individual call letters or phone calls. It is recommended to check the QAU website frequently for updates.
- If your admission is canceled, your fee/dues will be refunded according to the university's refund policy.
- Make sure to read the detailed advertisement on the QAU website for complete information about the application process
|BS||BS (lateral entry 5th semester)||MPhil/ MS||PhD|
|Last date to Apply||20th January 2023||20th January 2023||3rd February 2023||3rd February 2023|
|Aptitude Test||23rd January 2023 for BS Computer Science||23rd January 2023 for IR & IT||7,8 & 9 February 2023||7,8 & 9 February 2023|
Merit list Display
|BS(Self-Finance)||BS (Lateral entry 5th Semester) (Self-Finance)||MPhil/MS||PhD|
|First Merit List||26-01-2023||26-01-2023||As informed by Dept||As informed by the concerned Dept.|
|Second Merit List||01-02-2023||01-02-2023||-as mentioned above -||-as mentioned above -|
|Third Merit List (if required)||07-02-2023||07-02-2023||-as mentioned above-||-as mentioned above -|