COMSATS University Islamabad, Sahiwal Campus is accepting applications for undergraduate and graduate degree programs for the spring semester of 2023. The programs being offered include BS and MS in the fields of humanities, applied sciences, and business administration. Pakistani students who meet the necessary requirements are eligible to apply. The application deadline is January 12th, 2023. To be eligible for admission, applicants must pass the university's admission test. COMSATS University, Islamabad is a public university that has been operating for more than two decades and has campuses in several cities. The CUI, Sahiwal Campus is inviting applications for the spring semester of 2023. The following disciplines are Offered:
| BS|| MS|
|Biochemistry, Food &Nutrition Sciences||Biosciences|
|Mathematics, Business Administration||Management Science|
|Software Engineering (Non-Eng.)|
- To be eligible for a BS degree program at COMSATS, candidates must have completed HSSC/equivalent education with a minimum of 50% marks and pass the COMSATS entry test with the required marks.
- To be eligible for an MS degree program, candidates must have completed 16 years of education in the relevant subject from a recognized institute with a minimum of 2nd division or 2.5/4.0 CGPA. They must also have an NTS GAT (General) score of at least 50 and pass the university's entry test.
- Students with a D grade or 3rd division in any academic qualification are not eligible to apply for graduate degree programs.
- Students with FSc Pre-Medical may be eligible to apply for admission to certain programs such as BS in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science & Cyber Security.
- Result-awaited students may apply with a Hope Certificate.
How to Apply
To apply for admission to COMSATS University, applicants must follow these steps:
- Submit the application online through the CUI website https://admissions.comsats.edu.pk/
- Register on the website and fill out the admission form.
- Provide all necessary information and attach the required documents.
- Carefully review all provided information before submission.
- Submit NTS scores if required.
- Pay the application processing fee of 2500 Rupees in the university's account and upload a scanned copy of the payment receipt online.
- Submit the online application by the last date (January 12, 2023).
- Take the admission test on the specified dates (January 22, 2023).
- The merit list will be published on the admission portal and website.
Here are some important points to consider when applying for admission to COMSATS University:
- Make sure to carefully review and understand the university's admission criteria before applying.
- The application process is entirely online.
- Each campus has its own dates for submitting applications, taking tests, and publishing merit lists. Check these dates carefully.
- Applicants who are waiting for results may apply with a Hope Certificate but may receive conditional admission.
Merit Aggregate Ratio
Here is how the aggregate score for admission tests is calculated for Master's degree programs at COMSATS University:
- Matric/equivalent education: 10%
- HSSC/equivalent education: 15%
- Bachelor/equivalent education: 30%
- NTS NAT-II Test: 45%
And here is how the aggregate score is calculated for Bachelor's degree programs:
- Matric/equivalent education: 10%
- HSSC/equivalent education: 40%
- NTS NAT-I Test: 50%
|Last date to Apply||Admission Test (Undergraduate & Graduate degree)||Merit List||Classes’ Commencement|
|Sahiwal Campus||12th January 2023|| 22nd January 2023||31st January 2023||13th February 2023|