CUI, Attock Campus has announced new admissions in the spring semester of 2023. Admission is open for BS, MS, and Ph.D. degree programs in faculties of arts, science, and business administration. Students from whole Pakistan can apply. The students must pass the entry test with the required score to get a place on the merit list. The last date to apply for new admission is 27th January 2023.
COMSATS University, Islamabad is a public university that has been functioning tremendously in the higher education sector for more than two decades. It has expanded its campuses to many other cities. CUI, Attock Campus is offering new admissions in the spring semester of 2023. The detail of the offered programs is as under:
| BS|| MS|| PhD|
|Computer Science||Computer Science||Management Sciences|
|Accounting & Finance, Business Administration||Management Sciences||Electrical Engineering|
|Software Engineering||Software Engineering (Non-Eng.)|
Who can Apply
- The candidates for a BS degree program must have HSSC/equivalent education with at least 50% marks. They must pass the COMSATS entry test with the needed marks.
- The candidates for MS degree programs must have passed 16 years of education in the relevant subject from a recognized institute with at least 2nd division OR 2.5/4.0 CGPA. NTS GAT (General) score must be 50. They must pass the entry test as per university policy.
- The candidates for Ph.D. degree programs should have MS/MPhil degree in the related subject with a 06 credit hours thesis OR equal education with a 06-hour thesis. The passing score must be at least 3.00/4.00 CGPA OR 70% marks. GRE (Subject) as per HEC policy /NTS GAT (subject) with at least a score of 60. They must pass the entry test as per university policy.
- For graduate degree programs, students with a D grade or 3rd division in any academic qualification cannot apply.
- Students with FSc Pre-Medical can apply for admission to BS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Artificial Intelligence/ Data Science & Cyber Security.
- Result-awaited students can apply with Hope Certificate.
How to Apply
- The application can be submitted online through the CUI website. http://admissions.comsats.edu.pk/
- Applicants must register on the website and fill out the admission form.
- Fill in all the essential information and documents.
- Re-check all the provided information before submission. After submission, students can't change it.
- Students should submit their NTS scores as well.
- Submit the online application by the last date (27th January 2023).
- Applicants must take the admission test on the given date (28th January 2023).
- The merit list will be uploaded on the admission portal and website.
- The candidates must confirm the university’s admission criteria properly before applying.
- The application’s submission is only online.
- Every campus has its dates for submitting applications, tests, and merit lists. Check accordingly. The dates of the CUI, Attock Campus are mentioned below.
- The candidates for the Ph.D. degree must not have a D grade or 3rd division throughout their academic career. Apply accordingly.
- The applicants with Hope Certificate may get conditional admission.
Admission Test Aggregate Formula
|For Master Degree’s Admission|| Percentage Ratio of Obtained Marks|
| Matric/equivalent|| 10%|
| HSSC/equivalent|| 15%|
| Bachelor/Equivalent|| 30%|
| NTS NAT-II Test|| 45%|
|For Bachelor Degree’s Admission||Percentage Ratio of Obtained Marks|
| Matric/ Equivalent Education|| 10%|
| HSSC/ Equivalent Education|| 40%|
| NTS NAT-I Test|| 50%|
|Last date to Apply||Admission Test (Undergraduate & Graduate degree)||Merit List||Classes’ Commencement|
|Attock Campus||27th January 2023|| 28th January 2023||31st January 2023||13th February 2023|