The National University of Modern Languages (NUML), Islamabad has announced new admissions for Fall 2023. NUML Islamabad is a federally chartered public sector university offering various degree programs, especially in linguistics. NUML Islamabad, along with the faculties of Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, and Linguistics, also offers Engineering and Computer Sciences.
- BS Hons. (4-Year Program) requires 50% marks in the intermediate and for Engineering degree programs, its requirement is 60% per cent.
- For MS & PhD programs, NUML devised NTS GAT exam is mandatory.
- MS/MPhil Degree (18 years of education with 6 credit hrs. research) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with a minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 CGPA under the semester system OR 1st Division under the annual system.
- Master / BS degree (16 years of education) in relevant discipline from HEC recognized University with a minimum 2.5 out of 4.0 CGPA or Grade ‘B’ under the semester system or 50 % marks under the annual system (45% marks under the annual system for Urdu / English programs only).
- It is mandatory for the candidates applying for BS / BBA (Hons) programs to provide IBCC-verified QR documents at the time of interviews.
- The candidates with foreign / ‘O’ / ‘A’ level qualifications must apply for admission subject to the provision of an equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Provisional (Result awaiting) Admission. The students admitted on a provisional basis in BS / BBA (Hons) Programs are required to provide a result card duly verified from IBCC with QR verification within 7 days of commencement of the classes, otherwise, their admission will stand cancelled without further notice/refund. No provisional admissions will be entertained in MS/MPhil/PhD, MBA, BS Bridging and Functional programs.
- Fee Structure: Complete Fee Structure is available on the NUML website.
- Fee Refund Policy: 100% fee refund if claimed (mandatory in writing) within 1st week, 50% within 2nd week, and no refund after fifteen (15) days of commencement of the semester. However, the students on provisional admission (For result awaited only) failing to obtain the required percentage as per the eligibility criteria advertised will be refunded 100% of the fee if they claim for refund (mandatory in writing) within 7 days of declaration/announcement of the result by the concerned board/university.
- Cancellation of Admission: The applicants are advised to confirm eligibility before online admission form processing. Admission will be cancelled without any refund (Except security fee) at any stage if a candidate/student is found ineligible as per advertisement OR any degree/certificate proves to be faked / unrecognized.
- You can apply online on the Admission Portal of the NUML University
|Last Date to Apply Online
||July 11, 2023
||July 17-20, 2023
|Commencement of Classes